(Topic ID: 194246)

Head2Head Podcast - **New episodes every Year**

By FalconPunch

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

15278909-E480-408B-88DB-129D599C0A36 (resized).jpeg
    5D76AC6B-56E9-4076-96EA-7A311C4A18F5 (resized).jpeg
    Ep 124 - Xmas 2 (resized).jpg
    20210101_002806 (resized).jpg
    Ep 123 Xmas Cheer (resized).png
    IMG_0400 (resized).jpg
    H2Hfinal-1024x576 (resized).png
    images (resized).jpg
    Ep122sm (resized).png
    Episode 121sm (resized).png
    ep120sm (resized).png
    ep119sm (resized).png
    ep118sm (resized).png
    ep117sm (resized).png
    ep116sm (resized).png
    Ep 115sm (resized).png
    There are 890 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 18.
    #851 4 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

You‘re ok over there guys?

The country is still burning, but we are ok, for now.

1 week later
    #852 4 years ago

Thanks for all the laughs so far! Drop into other podcasts from time to time! H2H was the gold standard.

#853 4 years ago

Nooooooooo

#854 4 years ago

H2H too modest to post here.

Guys, your podcast was awesome ! The good humour, incredible efforts and stellar enthusiasm for pinball was always appreciated.

Enjoy the time out and hope you can come back occasionally for a special return every now and then.

Best wishes in 2020 and beyond to Martin, Ryan and Joe.

Gonna miss you guys,

Announcement – Head2Head Pinball comes to an end

by Head2Head Pinball

Head2Head won’t be returning after 2 and a half amazing years of providing pinball podcast content.

It’s been an awesome journey and we never thought that a podcast originally produced for the Australian scene would grow to be the world wide phenomena it became. We got to speak to the biggest names in pinball, saw some of the best new pinball releases in pinball history, covered tournaments from around the world and generally just had a laugh.

None of it would have been possible without the support of a highly supportive and loyal
    following and understand Monday nights / Tuesday mornings won’t be the same
    without the show but it’s time to rest it as Martin and Joe move onto other
    things.

Other things you say? Well nothing confirmed but I doubt this will be the last you hear from Martin, Joe and Ryan!!! (You can always catch Martin twice a week streaming at twitch.tv/melbournesilverball)

It’s one
    thing to make a pinball show but the best part of it is meeting so many people
    we can now call friends. Thanks again to everyone for all your support and hope
    to see you at a pinball event soon.

Martin, Joe
    and Ryan C

Joe: “Head2Head was always my podcast long before I was ever part of it myself. It was the first pinball podcast I ever listened and the fact it is going away is going to leave a void in my pinball life. Being asked to join the show by Martin was one of the best things to happen to me in pinball and my weekly talks with him were always a highlight. Thank you Martin for all the work you did to bring this podcast to life and I completely understand why it was time to let it go. You will always be one of my best pinball friends and I look forward to seeing you soon! ❤”

Ryan: "I never knew doing a pinball podcast would open so many doors. The most surprising was the door to Jeff Teolis's bedroom. I've made great friends with listeners and shared many laughs along the way.
    I did the podcast to make Marty laugh and have a good time. Everything else was a pleasant surprise and a bonus. Thank you all for listening (even Pinside Petey)”

Martin: “Wow! End of an era. What a ride it’s been. Thanks to all the guests and hosts that joined over the years, you helped make something really special. Huge thanks to Ryan C for pushing us to be bigger and better and arranging some of the most epic interviews in podcast history. And to Joe, thanks you so much for coming on board when I didn’t know what to do after Ryan left, you’ve been amazing and can’t wait to see what you do next!! Thanks mostly to all the people that have listened, have reached out and have come said hi at events. Big difference from when I first went to my first pinball event in the US (INDISC in 2016) when no one knew me to only a couple of years later announcing an award at the TWIPYs.

There are so many amazing pinball podcasts out there and the amount of work put into these shows is incredible and I want to show my appreciation to everything the creators do. I know the effort required and now look forward to spending more time as a listener.”
    H2Hfinal-1024x576 (resized).pngH2Hfinal-1024x576 (resized).png

#855 4 years ago

Oh noooo

#856 4 years ago

thank you for all the hours of entertainment hope to hear something from again some day.

#857 4 years ago

Martin, sorry to see you go. You and Ryan were the first podcast and were responsible for starting my own. Be well.

#858 4 years ago

Great show! The best compliment I can give you is you made me laugh out loud every time I listened. Thanks for all of the fun times I enjoyed listening to you all.

#859 4 years ago

Will miss you guys! The Martin and Ryan combo was podcast magic. You complimented and played off each other at the highest level. For me, your podcast was a highlite of my week. My wife and I met Ryan at TPF a few years ago but never had the pleasure of meeting Martin ... maybe at a show in the future. You all were my first ever Twipy vote. Gentlemen, it was a great show - please know you will be missed

IMG_0400 (resized).jpgIMG_0400 (resized).jpg
    #860 4 years ago

I am bummed as well, you guys know I loved you. Good luck with future projects.

#861 4 years ago

You guys were the absolute best! Your chemistry was unmatched, your interviews were unparalleled, and your laughter was infectious. Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication to essentially entertaining all of us for free.

But most of all, thank you for my beautiful kangaroo scrotum coin purse. I will treasure it always.

#862 4 years ago

Thanks everyone for your kinds words. Sadly it had to come to an end but was an amazing time and got to meet so many amazing people as a result. It won’t be the last you hear from me, Joe or Ryan!!!!

Thanks again.

1 week later
    10 months later
    #865 3 years ago

So......you know......2020 has been pretty bad so we thought we would either make it worse or at least be comparable by doing a Xmas episode. Enjoy
    http://www.head2headpinball.com/2020/12/23/episode-123-xmas-cheer/

Ryan and Marty are back for a special Xmas episode
    What have we been up to?
    2020 machine releases
    2019 machines – have they aged well?
    Forgotten machines
    Thoughts on pinball companies today
    Ryan loves Elvira
    Marty loves Turtles
    Making pinball “moments”
    Dennis Rodman hasn’t made a pinball with Lyman
    The Twerpys are back!!!
    All Ryan wants for Xmas

Ep 123 Xmas Cheer (resized).pngEp 123 Xmas Cheer (resized).png
    #866 3 years ago

Thanks guys, this may be my favorite Christmas surprise! Cheers!

#867 3 years ago

Agreed balt great to hear the guys together again.

Thank you Ryan & Marty.

#868 3 years ago

Christmas has come early!

Merry Christmas Ryan and Marty.

#869 3 years ago

Great to hear you bitches get back together for an episode!!!...key take away, bust out the gin and roo sack's, get hammered, punch each other in the junk and then turn on your mic's...that's when you have the best flow!

Kidchrisso

#870 3 years ago

Yeeesss!!
    I swear I was gonna ask for one more episode, when i saw the thread.
    First we get Luke Skywalker returning in all his 1983 glory.
    Now the knuckleheads from botney bay!

Awesome, thank you.
    And Merry Christmas.

#871 3 years ago

Great to have you boys back together. Merry Christmas.

#872 3 years ago

Woot!

1 week later
    #873 3 years ago

More please.
    Pretty please?
    Happy new year!

Message from the Freeeek Kingdom.

20210101_002806 (resized).jpg20210101_002806 (resized).jpg
    #874 3 years ago

Great stuff as always. Thank you Lame Ass Martin and Nutsack delivery Ryan. TPF 2018 maybe? That’s been a while. I still have no idea what to do with that nutsack. It’s in a cabinet in my game room.

11 months later
    #875 2 years ago

Merry Xmas everyone!!!!

Episode 124 - XMAS Prolapse is now up!!

https://www.head2headpinball.com/2021/12/24/episode-124-xmas-prolapse/

2021 in review – what a year!!!!
    Playing lots of pinball
    Competitions are back
    Prolapses
    Unsung heroes of pinball
    Ryan ins and outs
    Code life
    Crazy Ritchie
    #Keith
    Bug is an Ultraman
    Squid Game love – shut up I have dust in my eye
    Winning awards
    Living the pinball life
    Getting a pinball tattoo
    #rulescape

Ep 124 - Xmas 2 (resized).jpgEp 124 - Xmas 2 (resized).jpg
    #876 2 years ago
    Quoted from Martymainframe:

Merry Xmas everyone!!!!
    Episode 124 - XMAS Prolapse is now up!!
    https://www.head2headpinball.com/2021/12/24/episode-124-xmas-prolapse/
    2021 in review – what a year!!!!
    Playing lots of pinball
    Competitions are back
    Prolapses
    Unsung heroes of pinball
    Ryan ins and outs
    Code life
    Crazy Ritchie
    #Keith
    Bug is an Ultraman
    Squid Game love – shut up I have dust in my eye
    Winning awards
    Living the pinball life
    Getting a pinball tattoo
    #rulescape[quoted image]

Our Christmas wishes have come true

#877 2 years ago

Just letting everyone know that our patreon subs got this episode months ago.
    Lots of great content on our patreon.
    Doing this shit once a year is hard ok?
    If you think it is easy please pickup the microphone.
    Don't be cheap bastards, you are all rich. Give us money.

P. S. Please do exercise. Maybe a ratio of 0.5 exercise to every 1 pinball.
    Pps. screaminr you ruined everything

MERRY XMAS

#878 2 years ago

Great listen… thanks for the morning smiles. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

#879 2 years ago

Thank you guys!
    Always fun listening to your banter.

#880 2 years ago

Thank you! Lots of fun.
    Happy new year guys.
    Cheers.

#881 2 years ago
    Quoted from FalconPunch:

Just letting everyone know that our patreon subs got this episode months ago.
    Lots of great content on our patreon.
    Doing this shit once a year is hard ok?
    If you think it is easy please pickup the microphone.
    Don't be cheap bastards, you are all rich. Give us money.
    P. S. Please do exercise. Maybe a ratio of 0.5 exercise to every 1 pinball.
    Pps. screaminr you ruined everything
    MERRY XMAS

Thank you for wisdoming us, daddy. Like most people, I seek out pinball podcasts for life advice and strong male role models.

I did 3.5 exercise today, daddy. If we do exercise whenever you tell us, will we become as emotionally grounded as you?

11 months later
    #883 1 year ago

About fucking time

#884 1 year ago

Two guys who don’t wouldn’t know me if I were standing beside them, but have brought me countless hours of laughter through the podcasting. Thanks for doing it. I still have the nutt-sack from Ryan.

15278909-E480-408B-88DB-129D599C0A36 (resized).jpeg15278909-E480-408B-88DB-129D599C0A36 (resized).jpeg5D76AC6B-56E9-4076-96EA-7A311C4A18F5 (resized).jpeg5D76AC6B-56E9-4076-96EA-7A311C4A18F5 (resized).jpeg
    #885 1 year ago

I did get a Christmas Present !
    Awesome
    Cheers and Merry Christmas everyone.

#886 1 year ago

Ahhhh super exciting, thanks Marty and Ryza!!! Can't wait for the carols to bugger off and throw this on

#887 1 year ago

Ryan C, best missing voice in pinball podcasting.

11 months later
    #888 3 months ago

I think we got a lump of Coal this year...
    Prove me wrong boys.
    Please?

#889 3 months ago

Listening to it now

#890 3 months ago

Fantastic episode. Reminder why this really was the best pinball podcast.

There are 890 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/head2head-pinball-podcast-new-australian-podcast/page/18?hl=ausretrogamer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.