(Topic ID: 194246)

Head2Head Podcast - **New episodes every Year**

By FalconPunch

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

15278909-E480-408B-88DB-129D599C0A36 (resized).jpeg
    5D76AC6B-56E9-4076-96EA-7A311C4A18F5 (resized).jpeg
    Ep 124 - Xmas 2 (resized).jpg
    20210101_002806 (resized).jpg
    Ep 123 Xmas Cheer (resized).png
    IMG_0400 (resized).jpg
    H2Hfinal-1024x576 (resized).png
    images (resized).jpg
    Ep122sm (resized).png
    Episode 121sm (resized).png
    ep120sm (resized).png
    ep119sm (resized).png
    ep118sm (resized).png
    ep117sm (resized).png
    ep116sm (resized).png
    Ep 115sm (resized).png

There are 890 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 18.
    #601 5 years ago

Episode 76 – Dwight Sullivan

http://www.head2headpinball.com/2019/01/14/episode-76-dwight-sullivan/

Dwight is old
    Munsters code outline
    Lower Playfield
    Super Jackpots
    Munster Light shows
    Star wars multipliers
    Filtering feedback
    Right orbit jackpots
    Ghostbusters code
    H2H Hot Seat
    Video modes
    Munsters DeadFlip Stream
    Munsters Promo video
    Stern LE number increasing
    Martin sells Iron Maiden
    INDISC 2019 Finals
    Scorebit
    Harry Potter Pinball – Win-Turdia Leveosa
    Martin likes JJP Pirates
    Best Game that was never made
    New female number one

Ep76 - Dwight Sullivan (resized).jpgEp76 - Dwight Sullivan (resized).jpg
    #602 5 years ago

You were right about Franchi, Ryan. Maybe he will do Tron next?

Untitled (resized).jpgUntitled (resized).jpg
    #603 5 years ago

Holy camel toe Franchi!
    I think we also need a picture of Franchi as a Trekkie just in case.

#604 5 years ago
    Quoted from FalconPunch:

Holy camel toe Franchi!
    I think we also need a picture of Franchi as a Trekkie just in case.

Or we can just stop photoshopping Franchi's face on shit. PLEASE!

#605 5 years ago

Sure

Untitled-1 (resized).jpgUntitled-1 (resized).jpg
    #606 5 years ago

That was a top-notch interview guys, maybe one of your best.

Thanks for asking the questions on everyone's mind and thanks to Dwight for his candid answers and overall enthusiasm for his craft.

#607 5 years ago

Marty sells Iron Maiden because he "hasn't formed a connection" with it, speaks at length about how much he loves JJPOTC after trying out the latest version and then goes and buys Munsters without playing it.

#608 5 years ago

That TWIPY dismissal was weird, gentlemen.

“What they’re meant to do is celebrate pinball... but like everything in life, that’s not always what happens.”

How did that not happen last year? That TWIPY show was a super entertaining celebration of pinball.... the SDTM guys rocked it and TWIP deserves hats off for pulling together a fantastic idea.

I don’t get the dismissive stance. Kind of awkward for category winners that actually win and take some pride in it. As far as I can tell, last year’s awards were spot on across the board. It was nice to see the community have a chance to recognize and thank those that bring top-notch entertainment to the space.

#609 5 years ago

We love the Twipys, don't get us wrong, and have had a good chat with Jeff about it. We would really like it if people voted for us and if we won we would be over the moon but when it has a competitive nature to it (which it has become to an extent) we are saying that we are not going to be competitive. We are certainly not going to solicit votes so it was a response to alot of people that have reached out wanting us to promote our show to get an award. See above where I was accused of listing all the interviews we did in 2018 to get votes. This is just not the case, I did the same recap for 2017 (admittedly I was also drunk) but now there's a "competition" involved my intentions have been taken incorrectly.

We just want to have fun talking about a hobby we love. Any accolades that we get we will be very grateful for but it's not what we are doing it for.

#610 5 years ago
    Quoted from solarvalue:

Marty sells Iron Maiden because he "hasn't formed a connection" with it, speaks at length about how much he loves JJPOTC after trying out the latest version and then goes and buys Munsters without playing it.

I can see how that can come across as a mixed message, let me try to explain. Well known I only have room for 4 machines so I play them ALOT so to keep my lineup interesting (and for streaming) I have to rotate 1. Munsters comes in because Iron Maiden CAN go out, I've had my time with it - great machine in so many ways but I'm done. If I loved all my machines and couldn't part with any of them then I wouldn't be buying a new machine.

And yes absolutely enjoyed JJPOTC but not enough to consider assessing my current lineup to remove another one.

#611 5 years ago

I enjoyed the interview with Dwight Sullivan and listened to the entire show today while driving.

As I find almost all modern games way too complicated, I’m looking forward to playing Munsters and seeing if I notice a difference. My first experience with a modern game was Stern Spider-Man. It was the last of my modern games where I could tell how to progress without too much asistance.

I agree about the TWIP awards. They are mildly entertaining, but certainly not a measure of much beyond Pinside opinions. The category of Podcast has been permanently linked to the drama shitshow of Kaneda. That leaves the award process and fallout with unintended consequences. Like the Roomba vacuum. Good idea, but we have all heard what happens when it encounters a pet turd on the floor!

Keep up the good work and keep laughing. I tell my kids all the time to keep the friends that make them laugh!

#612 5 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

That TWIPY dismissal was weird, gentlemen.
    “What they’re meant to do is celebrate pinball... but like everything in life, that’s not always what happens.”
    How did that not happen last year? That TWIPY show was a super entertaining celebration of pinball.... the SDTM guys rocked it and TWIP deserves hats off for pulling together a fantastic idea.
    I don’t get the dismissive stance. Kind of awkward for category winners that actually win and take some pride in it. As far as I can tell, last year’s awards were spot on across the board. It was nice to see the community have a chance to recognize and thank those that bring top-notch entertainment to the space.

Have to agree here,

I and many others appreciate what H2H brings to the table ( pinball scene).
    You guys are great and always genuine.

It was a shot to the heart of myself and maybe some other fans when there was mention of no care for award.

Your efforts are very much appreciated and its is great you guys are modest and have integrity.

But yeah, let your fans know that their ongoing appreciation is worthy of your recognition of any award you guys might receive.

I certainly greatly appreciate the time and effort you guys put into making a cool pinball podcast.

Thank you for the fun and for arranging great interviews with the Stars of pinball !

Keep up the good work !

Cheers,
    Ando

#613 5 years ago

Thanks guys. As a said above, I really like the Twipys and looks forward to the results. Our comments were in response to alot of people reaching out saying we should be lobbying for votes so we win the podcast category. That just doesn't sit right with us. All the feedback we receive via email, message or like the post above saying how much people appreciate what we do is all we need to keep going. So thanks to all the feedback (good and bad) we are just glad people listen.

#614 5 years ago

Episode 77 – This Flippin Franchi

http://www.head2headpinball.com/2019/01/21/episode-77-this-flippin-franchi/

John Trudeau pleads guilty
    Franchi VIP experience
    Franchi Vs Taylor
    5 Fast Ben Heck thoughts
    Super accurate SCS info
    Stern book deal still sucks
    CGC playfield issues
    Social Media watch
    1 hour of Exit survey results
    Martin Streaming
    Ryan wins $100 million lottery?

Thisflippinfranchi (resized).jpgThisflippinfranchi (resized).jpg
    #615 5 years ago

Can someone send me CF’s address so I can mail him a box of tissues? The guy is constantly bitching and crying about one critique or another. It’s a total downer listening to his interviews... geesh.

How about privately reaching out to Taylor and explain your process to him. He’s a solid guy. If he doesn’t understand, help him understand.

#616 5 years ago
    received_386386615264652.jpegreceived_386386615264652.jpegreceived_791202121230051.jpegreceived_791202121230051.jpeg
    #617 5 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Can someone send me CF’s address so I can mail him a box of tissues? The guy is constantly bitching and crying about one critique or another. It’s a total downer listening to his interviews... geesh.
    How about privately reaching out to Taylor and explain your process to him. He’s a solid guy. If he doesn’t understand, help him understand.

Christopher Franchi
    1313 Mockingbird Lane
    Mockingbird Heights
    California

#618 5 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Franchi doesn’t have to explain shit. If Taylor has his degree in art, he knows exactly how it’s done. What he can’t rap his stunad mind issue around is from too much stage diving and listening to the DC scene.

commercial art vs art.

#619 5 years ago

I haven't listened to this episode yet but when people are saying Taylor are they meaning Taylor from This Flippin Podcast?

#620 5 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

I haven't listened to this episode yet but when people are saying Taylor are they meaning Taylor from This Flippin Podcast?

Yes. On TFP they just talked about how CF's style doesn't resonate with them as what they think of in pinball. I haven't heard the H2H yet, but did hear TFP's episode and it's nothing to complain about. It's not much more than 'vanilla vs chocolate'. There is a valid comment about how CF has reused existing compositions/posing extensively... and not just because "that's the iconic pose.." either. We went through this when Batman was revealed... The images aren't directly duplicated.. but 'copied' isn't a stretch...

#621 5 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

Save your time. It's not worth listening to... at what point it was deemed worthy of broadcasting out to the world? I don't understand why it was considered a good idea to post.

But, yes, it's Taylor Reese, who has a great reputation. Frankly, his opinion is spot-on.

#622 5 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Yes. On TFP they just talked about how CF's style doesn't resonate with them as what they think of in pinball. I haven't heard the H2H yet, but did hear TFP's episode and it's nothing to complain about. It's not much more than 'vanilla vs chocolate'. There is a valid comment about how CF has reused existing compositions/posing extensively... and not just because "that's the iconic pose.." either. We went through this when Batman was revealed... The images aren't directly duplicated.. but 'copied' isn't a stretch...

yeah, I too listened to TFP episode and thought it was good with very valid points

Quoted from 27dnast:

Save your time. It's not worth listening to... at what point it was deemed worthy of broadcasting out to the world? I don't understand why it was considered a good idea to post.
    But, yes, it's Taylor Reese, who has a great reputation. Frankly, his opinion is spot-on.

without listening to the H2H episode I get Taylor's point which I agree with

#623 5 years ago

Unbelievable, let’s make opinions based on one view without hearing the other view. No it’s not chocolate vs vanilla. This is a persons livelihood.

Taylor was lambasting on about how Franchi uses other art to create his art and it’s not a Dirty Donnie or a Yeti style of creativity. Franchi was explaining why he does this to support his style of art. How the fuck is that wrong? There is nothing wrong about it. Franchi should not have to explain, justify or reason why he chose his style. If Taylor doesn’t like it, end of story. He doesn’t need to explain, tear down or justify anything to the listener. Even Tommy was to a point, whatever, let’s move on.

Quoted from 27dnast:

You are perpetuating your one way narrative. It’s pine Taylor and resent Franchi. Now, you’re insinuating Chris has no reputation? I sense jealousy or a disgruntled artist. Which is it?

#624 5 years ago
    Quoted from Monte:

Unbelievable, let’s make opinions based on one view without hearing the other view. No it’s not chocolate vs vanilla. This is a persons livelihood.

Ehh... Taylor doesn’t control franchise livelihood so no, it’s not that. It was personal opinion on published work.

Quoted from Monte:

Taylor was lambasting on about how Franchi uses other art to create his art and it’s not a Dirty Donnie or a Yeti style of creativity.

It would take another listen... but I’m pretty sure he didn’t discredit his creativity... he talked about the style and how they felt about it... it was about preference, not judging ability.

Quoted from Monte:

Franchi was explaining why he does this to support his style of art. How the fuck is that wrong? There is nothing wrong about it. Franchi should not have to explain, justify or reason why he chose his style.

And When did someone require him to respond to the comments? You,re acting like someone making comments is dragging them in the streets requiring some retort? It was fucking simple commentary - not some roast.

#625 5 years ago

I agree flynnibus in that Taylor / This Flippin Podcast were discussing the art, and Taylors view was in summary why didn't Franchi create something original like an original view and not a similar one to the statues which is a valid point. He didn't take away from Franchi's ability.

I just listened to the H2H episode and felt that Franchi went below the belt about Taylor saying he was really pissed off....

Everytime you hear Franchi he puts himself way up there even about his Super Super Dooper podcast and podcast rules etc, which is then a turn off

#626 5 years ago

Yup. Well said, swinks.

#627 5 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Ehh... Taylor doesn’t control franchise livelihood so no, it’s not that. It was personal opinion on published work

No, he doesn’t. Yes, it was personal by both Taylor and Chris. Published work for the exchange of money = livelihood

Quoted from flynnibus:

It would take another listen... but I’m pretty sure he didn’t discredit his creativity... he talked about the style and how they felt about it... it was about preference, not judging ability.

Really? He was on and on about referencing and copied other art. He posted on Sterns Facebook page with a sideways sling. He was obviously vexed about his personal work being copied and was annoyed / irritated by the fact that ideas are borrowed and no credit is given. Even at the end of his tirade he was about to say “ripped off”. Retracted then goes on again with commentary about appropriation or how other pinball artist draw and don’t rely on photoshop for reference. I can’t fathom why Chris would have not felt it was a personal attack.

Quoted from flynnibus:

And When did someone require him to respond to the comments? You,re acting like someone making comments is dragging them in the streets requiring some retort? It was fucking simple commentary - not some roast.

This is really fucking simple to understand,He felt that his work was mishandled via Taylor’s commentary. You’re insinuating someone making a judgement to defend themselves on the H2H podcast is misguided. It’s not.

#628 5 years ago

I don’t understand why people are so heated about this.

My post on Stern’s page was because a post was made that said “it all starts with a painting” at which time I posted a pic of the Tweeterhead figures saying it would make a good topper. Was I trolling Stern? Ummm...yeah. I do that from time to time. Franchi at the time said that he used the sculpts for his work. Fine.

I later compared the translite to the layout Tweeterhead had used for their toys in 2014 and was shocked at closely the composition was. I talked about how I didnt like the fact he had copied it and I related it to a personal experience I had, that’s what I do on my podcast.

Look, it wasn’t personal, but in saying that I certainly understand why it was taken that way. He had permission to use Tweeterhead’s work and used it, I didn’t know that nor did people I contacted to find out if they were aware of It. It’s a misunderstanding and something I’ll bring up on the next show.

I also don’t see how I affect his livelihood as a commercial artist if what he did is a known part of the process, still trying to sort that out.

Game looks fun.

#629 5 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Look, it wasn’t personal, but in saying that I certainly understand why it was taken that way. He had permission to use Tweeterhead’s work and used it, I didn’t know that nor did people I contacted to find out if they were aware of It

Taylor, above is exactly why this was heated. From his response on head2head and starting with post #615, the derisive response was a one way street again his response to the perceived frustration you were having of his craft. It should have never been debated about it’s merits or investigated to that level.

You could have reached out to Chris to discuss your matter of contention with how he conducts his professional illustration process or work relationship with any of his clients when he uses any media as a reference.

I have listened to your podcast since the beginning. I like your podcast. You and Tommy are interesting and intelligent people. I found your rant about this one issue was fine at inception and then took a turn in the wrongful direction. Even if that was not your intention.

#630 5 years ago
    Quoted from Monte:

You and Tommy are interesting and intelligent people.

I personally resent this statement as I have never claimed to be intelligent! Thanks for listening though, and somehow taking that way from our show.

#631 5 years ago
    Quoted from Monte:

Taylor, above is exactly why this was heated. From his response on head2head and starting with post #615, the derisive response was a one way street again his response to the perceived frustration you were having of his craft. It should have never been debated about it’s merits or investigated to that level.
    You could have reached out to Chris to discuss your matter of contention with how he conducts his professional illustration process or work relationship with any of his clients when he uses any media as a reference.
    I have listened to your podcast since the beginning. I like your podcast. You and Tommy are interesting and intelligent people. I found your rant about this one issue was fine at inception and then took a turn in the wrongful direction. Even if that was not your intention.

Chris reached out to me the day after the episode dropped, called me a moron and to fuck off and accused me of having a vendetta against him because I unfriended him on Facebook. I responded that I would discuss his talking points on the next episode and left it at that. H2H chose to call him up at 4am, purportedly out of the blue, to stir the pot and here we are.

#632 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

I personally resent this statement as I have never claimed to be intelligent! Thanks for listening though, and somehow taking that way from our show.

Since you are a wrestling fan, I think we already knew this! LOL. Love you guys and H2H.

get along (resized).jpgget along (resized).jpg
    #633 5 years ago

Well if one definition of "art" is a creative work intended to evoke an emotional response, I'd say this one succeeded!

I can see where Franchi might take exception if he feels like he's being accussed of plagerizing work (which apparently is not the case at all). But in the end I actually wish there was more of a credible "art criticism" discussion opportunity in pinball. I really enjoy the educated opinions of various guys but anytime you try to have a pure art discussion it immeditaly breaks down into name calling and "that art sucks", etc.

Would be nice if Pinside would allow moderated forums as an option so meaningful discussion could take place with reasonable ground rules to prevent every thread from becoming a wasteland of insult and hate...

Maybe there's an art forum somewhere that this type of discussion could take place without attracting the riff-raff?

#634 5 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Since you are a wrestling fan, I think we already knew this! LOL. Love you guys and H2H.
    [quoted image]

Touche my friend touche, but what is wrestling if not a beautiful dramatic art form not much different from any ancient Greek tragedy acted out upon the stage of a theater? You know but with athleticism involved. Are those who view Hamilton, Romeo & Juliet, or Death of a Salesman any better than your common fan of professional wrestling? This is the question I pose to you.

tenor (resized).pngtenor (resized).png
    #635 5 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

H2H chose to call him up at 4am, purportedly out of the blue, to stir the pot.

No. I called him to make Marty laugh. Full stop.

#636 5 years ago
    Quoted from FalconPunch:

No. I called him to make Marty laugh. Full stop.

Opinions are all over the map on this. Each to the their own. IMO, not a good choice.

#637 5 years ago

I listened to the lastest episode of This Flippin Podcast the day it was released and didn’t find it to be a “witch hunt” or an “attack” on Franchi. I was really disappointed in Chris’s reaction on the H2H podcast. I’m not sure if Ryan was looking for that by calling him at 4am, but he certainly exposed the kind of guy he is. I like him as a commercial artist, but I wish he hadn’t started in with the “moron”, “fuck off”, and “their podcast sucks” stuff. No matter what he thought of Taylor’s comments, he came off like an insecure angry dude I wouldn’t want to know. Thanks a lot Ryan

#638 5 years ago

Methinks this whole Franchi/Munsters art debate is just a manufactured drama (ala WWE) by TFP, H2H, & Stern to boost their podcast ratings and sales respectively. Conspiracy theorists take note!

#639 5 years ago

It's called cross promotion of podcasts.

#640 5 years ago
    Quoted from Otto110:

I listened to the lastest episode of This Flippin Podcast the day it was released and didn’t find it to be a “witch hunt” or an “attack” on Franchi. I was really disappointed in Chris’s reaction on the H2H podcast. I’m not sure if Ryan was looking for that by calling him at 4am, but he certainly exposed the kind of guy he is. I like him as a commercial artist, but I wish he hadn’t started in with the “moron”, “fuck off”, and “their podcast sucks” stuff. No matter what he thought of Taylor’s comments, he came off like an insecure angry dude I wouldn’t want to know. Thanks a lot Ryan

have to agree with you and think that Franchi stooped to low levels which shows insecurity. Franchi is best to stick to his art and not be as vocal and for me his behaviour turns me off his work - so he affects his own livelihood.

Quoted from FalconPunch:

It's called cross promotion of podcasts.

I don't agree, it was giving Franchi a platform and getting a laugh, why didn't he do his Super Super Dooper podcast to lash out.

#641 5 years ago

I was joking.

I don't agree with what Taylor said really. I don't agree with what Franchi said. Most importantly no one seems to have a sense of humour about it.

We interviewed so many people last year and each podcast gets 1 or 2 comments. I mean people like Lyman sheats, Keith Johnson etc.

I get Franchi on at 4am to get Martin to laugh and the conversation created here proves that people really are addicted to drama more than anything. It's pretty sad actually.

In fact after he answered the VIP question I messaged Marty as said I was going to kick him off. Was never meant to be more than a couple minutes.
    Franchi can say whatever he wants. We have never censored our guests.

#642 5 years ago

H2H as well as This Flippin Podcast provide many good laughs often, and we appreciate the laughs & interviews you guys do. Yes people are free to say what they want BUT sometimes it isn't worth saying those things as there could be some / alot of backlash.

I don't think it is a issue of people having a lack of humour, more when things get personal people will take a side.

have a good weekend and look forward to the next episode...

#643 5 years ago
    Quoted from FalconPunch:

We interviewed so many people last year and each podcast gets 1 or 2 comments. I mean people like Lyman sheats, Keith Johnson etc.
    I get Franchi on at 4am to get Martin to laugh and the conversation created here proves that people really are addicted to drama more than anything. It's pretty sad actually.

Pretty good gaslighting right here. And for the record I think it's all pretty funny but it makes for an interesting discussion. The other interviews are great but none of your other guests came on and put their ass on their shoulders and took cheap shots at another well known pinball personality. Social media watch doo doot do doo doot doot do doot

#644 5 years ago
    Quoted from FalconPunch:

people really are addicted to drama more than anything. It's pretty sad actually.

Like this? https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-listen-to-pinball-podcasts/page/2#post-4725948

At the end of the day, you're getting the attention you want, but you can't always send your message and then turn around and deflect as if you're totally middle ground. As for Franchi... you guys should have helped the guy out and told him it wasn't a great idea to air that bit. That's not censorship, it's actually more like friendship. Would have certainly been doing him a professional favor.

#646 5 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Like this? https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-listen-to-pinball-podcasts/page/2#post-4725948
    At the end of the day, you're getting the attention you want, but you can't always turn around and deflect as if you're totally middle ground. As for Franchi... you guys should have helped the guy out and told him it wasn't a great idea to air that bit. That's not censorship, it's actually more like friendship. Would have certainly been doing him a professional favor.

I would have to agree with this sentiment. If you really called him out of bed at 4am without any prior notice and let him rant off the top of his newly awakened head you should have at least given him a 2nd chance a day later and offered to edit it out. This came off as setting him up in a way and this kind of thing really belongs on a "different" podcast, if you get my drift.

#647 5 years ago

Love you guys, all for the lols.

ryanmartymeme1 (resized).jpgryanmartymeme1 (resized).jpg
    #648 5 years ago

What do I have to do to get one of those "I hex Chris Franchi" shirts?

#649 5 years ago
    Quoted from Otto110:

I agree. I listened to both podcasts and am a huge fan of Taylor/Tommy as well as Marty/Ryan. I think Taylor was trying to communicate that an artist using another's artist's rendition of something is a little 'weird.' Tommy kept on arguing that the art is of a 'real thing,' but Taylor was trying to debate that Franchi did not use the 'original medium,' but started with another's rendition/inspiration. I get it, and actually agree with it somewhat. I didn't sound like a personal attack at all - it's a pinball podcast, much like this is a pinball forum, where we can discuss these types of things. Not sure why everything on here turns into an attack on someone or a drama filled thread - we are just enthusiasts looking to discuss pinball things with other enthusiasts.

#650 5 years ago

I finished listening and reading all of this mess. I can kinda/sort of/maybe see how CF, was a little offended. However, his response was really in bad taste. Maybe all of the back stories of these guys feuding via face book, had more to do with this? Also, I’m a little confused about some of Taylor’s responses and with reaching out to contact tweeterhead. I’m not exactly sure it was the righteous sleuth thing to do without confronting Chris. It would be prudent, if this sort of thing about art being copied upsets Taylor. Perhaps, the original artist/company called Chris and gave him this information adding to this and making him feel like a backstab?

The stuff below is a little concerning. Was this Ryan’s intentions? I hope not. It should have been edited out as it just gave a argument platform to who’s on who’s side.

Quoted from TaylorVA:

Chris reached out to me the day after the episode dropped, called me a moron and to fuck off and accused me of having a vendetta against him because I unfriended him on Facebook. I responded that I would discuss his talking points on the next episode and left it at that. H2H chose to call him up at 4am, purportedly out of the blue, to stir the pot and here we are.

There are 890 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/head2head-pinball-podcast-new-australian-podcast/page/13?hl=hookedonpinonics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.