Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by donjagra
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC04810.JPG
    DSC04809.JPG
    DSC04808.JPG
    DSC04807.JPG
    #1 12 years ago

picked up a bk2k today, has a some lifting of mylar on the inserts and some cab wear, but i am really happy about it. paid 1100. being saving for a while. I am really excited to be out of the late 70s and into the late 80s so fun. really fast. wife even likes it. here are some pics, sorry didn't take glass off for pics

DSC04807.JPGDSC04807.JPG DSC04808.JPGDSC04808.JPG DSC04809.JPGDSC04809.JPG DSC04810.JPGDSC04810.JPG

#2 12 years ago

Looks pretty nice and sounds like an awesome price for it. Would love to have one, but they don't seem to pass through this way very often. Congrats and have fun!!

#3 12 years ago

Oh I hate u, I can't find one of those for less than $1500 in rough condition.

#5 12 years ago

Congrats!! Enjoy your BK2K.

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Oh I hate u, I can't find one of those for less than $1500 in rough condition

Yep same here , sold mine for $1500 few years back now looks like they are going for over $2000 +

#7 12 years ago

Awesome pin! Congrats

#8 12 years ago

Guy in my city wants 2500 for his, in average shape...screw him I love the game but not for that price..for 1100 I'd have picked it up that day...congrats

#9 12 years ago

Congrats on the new pin

#10 12 years ago

BK2K has been on my want list for 10+ years, and I've yet to find a really nice one. Maybe I should settle for a 'just OK' one

Congrats and enjoy!

#11 12 years ago

Welcome to the Black Knight 2000 owner's club! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine.

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from Finrod:

Welcome to the Black Knight 2000 owner's club! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine.

yes i have, got my friend over right now drinking some summer shandy and playing some bk2k...awesome time.

#13 12 years ago

Congrats

Took me a while to admit I liked it as I would not stop playing BK.

I have played it enough now BK vs BK2K is like HS and HS2.

I think it is a solid sequel to an awesome game.

#14 11 years ago

Nice machine, great music.

#15 11 years ago

Good find. It looks like it is in great shape for $1100.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/he-rides-againin-my-basement and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.