2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by PapaBless
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Markharris2000.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 2 years ago

I live in NorCal and have had a ton of trouble with FedEx since last summer. In fact, a big shout out to cointaker who had to replace a shipment of two sheets of voodoo that I ordered last thanksgiving, and after two months of waiting for FedEx to deliver the order with no luck, they shipped a second pair of sheets using UpS. UPS arrived in 6 days, the FedEx sheets still haven’t arrived!!!

I called FedEx while this was going on and they said that they are understaffed here in NorCal , lots of damage claims, and nothing they can do about it. The local station manager said that trailers sometimes sit for weeks without being unloaded due to staffing issues. Ironically each time I called FedEx customer service, my shipment “appeared” to be scanned on truck for delivery. It took me a couple of weeks to realize that FedEx is playing a game with tracking numbers.

What I think happened is the original glass was damaged early on, and rather than FedEx following their protocols for that situation, the package was “disappeared” so that nobody had to have their name associated with it..

Again, two big thumbs up to cointaker for making it right! They package the glass really well and under normal circumstances it should have no problem arriving anywhere.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Markharris2000.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hd-glass-shipping-question?tu=Markharris2000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.