Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Mk1Mod0
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF3503.jpg
    DSCF3251.jpg
    DSCF3245.jpg
    DSCF3244.jpg
    DSCF3247.jpg
    DSCF3248.jpg
    DSCF3091.JPG
    DSCF3090.JPG
    DSCF3089.JPG
    DSCF3088.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kahanaohana.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Ok guys, the collection is growing. Look me up if you come to Kauai. Between me and my friend Dave we have 6 soon to be 7 games at Kauai Island Brewery. Monopoly,XM,CFTBL,ST,TAF,IJ,(woz soon). 50 cents a play except for st and woz, those are a $1 a play. (and 2 multicades .25 cents a play)

DSCF3088.JPGDSCF3088.JPG DSCF3089.JPGDSCF3089.JPG DSCF3090.JPGDSCF3090.JPG DSCF3091.JPGDSCF3091.JPG
    #4 8 years ago
    Quoted from Billy16:

Cool, surprised I have not bumped into this place before. Where is KIB located on the island? Mahalo.

Port Allen in Eleele. Say hi to Dave when you come in or email me when you come out. Scotty

3 months later
    #6 8 years ago

Western most woz in the US? Please look me up if you come out. Its lonely being the only guy with pins here.

DSCF3248.jpgDSCF3248.jpg

DSCF3247.jpgDSCF3247.jpg

DSCF3244.jpgDSCF3244.jpg

DSCF3245.jpgDSCF3245.jpg

DSCF3251.jpgDSCF3251.jpg

1 month later
    #7 8 years ago

WOZ is at KIB now. Come play next time your on island. DSCF3503.JPGDSCF3503.JPG

1 year later
    #11 6 years ago

If anyone is interested I was just on Oahu and saw some pins in the wild suprisingly. They opened up a Lucky Strike(Ala Moana Mall) and theres a MMr and Aerosmith in there, and a WOZ at Rock Island Cafe in Waikiki.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kahanaohana.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hawaiibrewerysurfpins?tu=Kahanaohana and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.