(Topic ID: 294821)

Hawaiian Shirts with playfields on them

By kevindrives

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

667F5182-77FB-4110-AC9D-B7826D4EF7CE (resized).jpeg
    CC9A5A2A-012A-45B5-8986-5E1B225486C6 (resized).jpeg
    7457BCF0-2111-40AB-9E37-D4EB02A9A04E (resized).png
    F5856898-4CE1-497B-9419-566E616243E1 (resized).jpeg
    CF92D1A3-FB39-4B2A-8175-513324004FC4 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    aft shirt (resized).jpg
    F33C2A4D-F150-4252-B4F9-5B796DE30C42 (resized).jpeg
    16601899_1226561064078639_288635864649801540_o (resized).jpg
    kiss shirt 2 (resized).jpg
    kiss shirt (resized).jpg
    2C0DA9A6-941E-4A78-9923-7A2076FF55F7 (resized).jpeg
    Hawaii Five Ugh.png
    There are 125 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 2 years ago

I think these are scam sites - there are 3 that I have found all identical with slightly different stock.

I can't get to checkout (tried different browsers) so I suspect they might just be harvesting emails addresses or something similar?

#52 2 years ago

In for updates

#53 2 years ago

Last year around May I ordered something from a similar website where the product was clearly from China.
    They must have put it on a slow boat, because it arrived 3 months later.
    I'm guessing this will take 6 weeks to arrive. And then it won't fit right.

All part of the fun and adventure.
    Instead of wasting money on lotto tickets, I gamble on ordering from overseas.

#54 2 years ago

UPDATE:
    I wrote the company to find out why my shirt hasn't shipped yet. They kindly responded. I'm sure it's fine.

It is necessary to explain to you that we did have sufficient stock for the potential high demand of this product at the beginning. However, due to the absolute advantage of the product's quality and price in the market, the product is selling very well, for which it is out of stock currently. But please don't worry, we are actively producing and once we have it in stock, we will ship your order in priority. Please rest assured that this is a product worth waiting for.

Looking forward to your earliest reply.

Best regards,
    Rachel
    Customer Service Center

#55 2 years ago
    Quoted from kevindrives:

UPDATE:
    I wrote the company to find out why my shirt hasn't shipped yet. They kindly responded. I'm sure it's fine.

It is necessary to explain to you that we did have sufficient stock for the potential high demand of this product at the beginning. However, due to the absolute advantage of the product's quality and price in the market, the product is selling very well, for which it is out of stock currently. But please don't worry, we are actively producing and once we have it in stock, we will ship your order in priority. Please rest assured that this is a product worth waiting for.
    Best regards,
    Rachel
    Customer Service Center

That reads like maybe they're not a Nigerian prince, but they definitely know one.

#56 2 years ago

Just like real pinballs, you place an order in May and it ships in June...the following year.

#57 2 years ago
    Quoted from kevindrives:

UPDATE:

Best regards,
    Rachel
    Customer Service Center

Hmmm.

#58 2 years ago

Can't wait to go to Pinfest and see all the Hawaiian shirts.

#59 2 years ago

The reply seems fairly legit albeit standardized. With the huge product range they advertise, much of it fairly obscure, there’s no way they keep stock of everything. The beauty of digital printing is they can easily print on demand.

#60 2 years ago

I've been ordering various tshirts, hoodies, button up shirts from similar companies for the last 2 years from my Facebook feed. They last a couple of weeks then disappear and come back as a different name/website. Takes quite a while to receive as they come from China... anywhere from 4 - 12 weeks. Quality has been very good, I have a dozen or so, KISS, Eagles, Cheap Trick, etc. shirts and they all have better designs that I can get from their official websites. Ordered an Eagles and KISS playfield shirt, hopefully it will arrive before the weather gets too cold. Its a risk, but so far so good.

20210616_202718_resized (resized).jpg20210616_202718_resized (resized).jpg

#61 2 years ago

The shit just got real. Time to order.
    26E74ED4-4275-4BD5-9FCB-736AD69616CA (resized).jpeg26E74ED4-4275-4BD5-9FCB-736AD69616CA (resized).jpeg

#62 2 years ago

Darren, which one do identify with; Larry, Moe, or Curly? My hairline qualifies me with Larry.

#63 2 years ago

Nah I’m out. Pretty sure I saw some chipping and pooling in the playfields. Not to mention the dimpling. I’m not buying till they fix these issues.

#64 2 years ago
    Quoted from hlaj78:

Darren, which one do identify with; Larry, Moe, or Curly? My hairline qualifies me with Larry.

Howie, I'd have to say that Curly is who we all aspire to be, but lately I have become a mean old man, so now I am Moe.

#65 2 years ago

Moe is their leader.

I have to say I always smile when I see this thread title. It's so real.

#66 2 years ago

LETS GO! PICS OF YOU WEARING ONE OF THESE SHIRTS OR THEY DONT EXIST.

This thread has been a blue ball nightmare. Lets see some results! LOL...

#67 2 years ago

I have a hunch that any shirts that are ordered WILL show up eventually, but I am quite certain they don't make the shirt until it's ordered. There is no inventory, which is why they use photoshop to superimpose the image on the shirt. It's a photoshop-like hack, but may be innocent. They may just want to show you what it would look like once it is printed on a real shirt.'

Anyone get a shirt from them yet?

#68 2 years ago
    Quoted from Markharris2000:

Anyone get a shirt from them yet?

I have tried to order from a few different web addresses all with the exact same layout and slightly different stock BUT can't get through to the checkout to make payment so somethings up there? I have tried different browsers to no avail?

#69 2 years ago

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

The shirt has been shipped! it's on the way!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #70 2 years ago
    Quoted from kevindrives:

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
    The shirt has been shipped! it's on the way![quoted image]

Looking forward to seeing pics of this one, as this is the one I would buy.

#71 2 years ago

got my shipping email as well two days ago - Seems legit, but we'll see what actually shows up!

#72 2 years ago

Can you actually track the package?

#73 2 years ago
    Quoted from hlaj78:

Can you actually track the package?

I clicked on the tracking and so far got nothing.....
    So I'm only putting my chances of arrival at about 70%.
    In all my ordering and dealing with similar websites, only 1 time has an item not made it to me.
    But when it arrives, I'll post a full review of the item.

#74 2 years ago

I did a search on the tracking number that they gave me. Then a few tracking service websites came up and I chose one that included my tracking number in its range. After typing in the tracking number on the website, some results came up and the package seems to be on its way.

#76 2 years ago

Any update on shipping? I ended up getting a couple different shirts from them. I haven’t received any tracking yet though.

#77 2 years ago

My dad ordered me one of these ridiculous “Facebook novelty shirts” and it took a couple months to get to me. To the point that by the time it arrived I had no idea who had sent me this shirt (from Germany?!) and why.

So be patient! You’ll all be looking ridiculous,
    Sweating like a sinner in church and smelling worse than a locker room in due time!

D83FC307-93F9-4767-BB9F-CDB105F6B3B6 (resized).jpegD83FC307-93F9-4767-BB9F-CDB105F6B3B6 (resized).jpeg

#78 2 years ago

Idiot Boy (yeah that would be me) ordered one. After 30 days, I filed a complaint with PayPal as I do not have a shirt or a any communication. I figured since PayPal was involved I had some type of protection.

#79 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

My dad ordered me one of these ridiculous “Facebook novelty shirts” and it took a couple months to get to me. To the point that by the time it arrived I had no idea who had sent me this shirt (from Germany?!) and why.
    Sweating like a sinner in church and smelling worse than a locker room in due time!
    [quoted image]

Nice Ronnie James Dio throw pillow! Really ties the room together. Along with that shirt.

#80 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

[quoted image]

Add a gold rope chain and you’d have the look Down!

#81 2 years ago

It's on it's way!
    Under 2 weeks to go!

#82 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You’ll all be looking ridiculous,

Boy, when I first saw this picture, my first thought was "so this is what happened to Ronnie James Dio" but then I remembered he was already dead.

#83 2 years ago
    Quoted from kevindrives:

It's on it's way!
    Under 2 weeks to go!

It's gonna be an...
    Hawaii Five Ugh.pngHawaii Five Ugh.png

#84 2 years ago

Has to be legit, they have a Can Crusher version. Has to be an enthusiast.

#85 2 years ago

I'd rock that shirt Levi, its pretty sweet. No plastic for me though so it would have to be cotton. The playfield ones....hideous

#86 2 years ago

I ordered this one. I agree that the playfield ones look like mostly junk. The AFM was the best, but I decided against it.

2C0DA9A6-941E-4A78-9923-7A2076FF55F7 (resized).jpeg2C0DA9A6-941E-4A78-9923-7A2076FF55F7 (resized).jpeg
    #87 2 years ago

You guys posting about ordering Hawaiin shirts WITHOUT Playfields on them have no right being in this thread.

#88 2 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

You guys posting about ordering Hawaiin shirts WITHOUT Playfields on them have no right being in this thread.

Oh... A Wise Guy, Eh ?

#89 2 years ago

Yuk, yuk!

#90 2 years ago

You mean "Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck"

#91 2 years ago

Yeah. That’s what I meant.

#92 2 years ago
    Quoted from kevindrives:

It's on it's way!
    Under 2 weeks to go![quoted image]

Still on the move?

#93 2 years ago

My shirt has left Chinese postal service and has arrived in San Fran...expected delivery of 10 Jul per USPS

#94 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bandit78:

My shirt has left Chinese postal service and has arrived in San Fran...expected delivery of 10 Jul per USPS

Good times…..when can we see the unboxing and setup video?

On second thoughts maybe not.

#95 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bandit78:

but does it move

#96 2 years ago

I looks like the move is going backwards. From an expected July 8-12th arrival to this:

#97 2 years ago

I took one for the team and ordered the AFM. Actually the print is decent but the material its printed on is a shocker not sure I'd get it near a naked flame It smelled bad, I mean really badly, so its in the laundry when out I'll do a selfie in it, assuming it hasn't shrunk!

#98 2 years ago
    Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I took one for the team and ordered the AFM. Actually the print is decent but the material its printed on is a shocker not sure I'd get it near a naked flame It smelled bad, I mean really badly, so its in the laundry when out I'll do a selfie in it, assuming it hasn't shrunk!

Pics or it didnt happen mate.

#99 2 years ago

Arrived today..as this is the cheapest t-shirt/shirt/hoodie I've ordered by at least $20, it is of the lowest quality material, but OK. It's bargain basement Walmart quality. Glad I ordered 2 sizes larger than I wear. General rule is if there are no size details showing sizes in inches for each men's size, go 2 or 3 sizes larger. Hey... but for $36 shipped from China, good deal.

kiss shirt (resized).jpgkiss shirt (resized).jpgkiss shirt 2 (resized).jpgkiss shirt 2 (resized).jpg

#100 2 years ago

Mine arrived yesterday. The fabric is pretty thin, but the colors are vibrant. It will serve its purpose well.

There are 125 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hawaiian-shirts-with-playfields-on-them/page/2?hl=robnotto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.