5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Who-Dey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Surprise, just when I thought i was safe.

Now I can add appendix removal to my list of surgeries. Also, no Long Beach comic con.

Next year I hope. Appendix...

#23 5 years ago

The darn thing is gone. Thanks everyone. This was no brain surgery...

#38 5 years ago

Thank you for the stories. I did not have any idea what was going on. My stomache just hurt. But my blood pressure was staying very high. My fiancée called an ambulance.

The appendix had not yet burst. One time when they were trying to find my vein for an IV. They got it on the 4th try. Honestly that is one of my peeves about the hospital. They have trouble with my veins. Just getting a shot or drawing blood is no problem.

But the IV that is another story. That needle rooting around.

I should have named my cat rogain!

But overall this appendix removal is pretty routine today. I played a few games of pinball yesterday even though it hurt a bit!

Now I just have to chill for a week. Take care my friends!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/having-my-sppendix-removed-tonight?tu=azmodeus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.