1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Rowdydog
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 1 year ago

Recently acquired a Bally captain fantastic pinball. Wondering if anyone has had this issue?
When I push the reset button the scoring reels reset correctly but the drop down targets and ball return coils are continuously resetting and won’t stop until I turn off the power. Any insight would be appreciated.Thanks.

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from Rowdydog:

Recently acquired a Bally captain fantastic pinball. Wondering if anyone has had this issue?
When I push the reset button the scoring reels reset correctly but the drop down targets and ball return coils are continuously resetting and won’t stop until I turn off the power. Any insight would be appreciated.Thanks.

Is the score motor running continuously after you press the reset button? If so, check the coin door coin micro switches. one may be stuck on.

#3 1 year ago

Ok thanks i’ll check that today.

#4 1 year ago

Guess I have more problems than I thought. Yes the score motor still turns also I can stop it with the micro switches on the door but I’m not getting any power to the playfield other than lights. No flippers or bumpers. Maybe something to do with the game over relay?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 22.50

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/having-issues-when-game-resets and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.