(Topic ID: 14461)

Haven't even sold it yet...sellers remorse story number 19

By The_Gorilla

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Gotta let you all know...I only have room for 3 maybe 4 pins.

Stayers: LOTR, WOZ.

Probables: JJP #2, TS

So...BDK is leaving. AND...I am really starting to get in to the flow of it. It is much deeper than I gave it credit for. I am not thrilled with the single ramp design and that is the only reason I am letting it go. It is gorgeous. It is raucous. It is "cool". If you are able to house a larger collection, I highly recommend this one. It is almost as good as LOTR...but not quite....

I miss it already, and it doesn't leave until this weekend....

#2 12 years ago

What happened to the plan to convert the garage into the "Gorilla Gameroom"?

#3 12 years ago
    Quoted from Dewey68:

What happened to the plan to convert the garage into the "Gorilla Gameroom"?

Oh, it is still on. I still only have room for 4, though. I want to save room for a work area, fridge, etc. The total space is only 20 x 10 and has 3 doors so it isn't a giant gameroom...

#4 12 years ago

Where are your pins now? The way I look at it you've got more than room for 4 pins after your remodel is done!

Come on TG, you can sell this!

#5 12 years ago

Expand the Gorillamerage first so you can fit more games

If it helps, BDK was the correct one to get rid of by FAR IMHO.

#6 12 years ago

The pins are in my "great room". I don't really know that the room should be called, thus the parentheses. It is really more like a 400 sf. foyer! My wife has been patient with me but I can see that ending!

Quoted from Whysnow:

If it helps, BDK was the correct one to get rid of by FAR IMHO

Thanks! I hope that ends up being true once I get a chance to play WOZ. I assume WOZ will be a keeper. Heck, it better be for the dang money invested!

#7 12 years ago

That certainly has a nice ring.

#8 12 years ago

Surely you have a kitchen or lounge room?

#9 12 years ago

play the heck out of it before it goes Gorilla
    a few games when you wake up as well before you turn in

#10 12 years ago

I was thinking about trading or selling my BDK, but I started really getting into the ruleset, and now I love it. I think I am done trading for now. I like my lineup, and am playing all of my machines consistently for the first time in quite awhile.

#11 12 years ago

Put BDK in the bedroom.....

#12 12 years ago

I say keep it, and start a rotation schedule!

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

I like my lineup, and am playing all of my machines consistently for the first time in quite awhile.

You have a real nice line up Gambit

#14 12 years ago

Wait a minute... When did you reacquire LOTR?

Also, I like TS and all but I'd keep BDK over it. Granted you can get more coin for BDK. Perhaps that was a consideration.

At any rate you're going to have a pretty pimp collection!

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Wait a minute... When did you reacquire LOTR?

Welllll...this is a prime case of counting my chickens before they hatch. I will be buying it. Hopefully this weekend.

Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Granted you can get more coin for BDK. Perhaps that was a consideration.

Yes. The only consideration in this case. However, YOU predicted I would be getting LOTR again to go along with "some other future pin"...so.... I blame YOU!

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Yes. The only consideration in this case. However, YOU predicted I would be getting LOTR again to go along with "some other future pin"...so.... I blame YOU!

He he he! I'll gladly take the blame for you getting LOTR back in your collection. It is the Lord of the Pins after all. You already know you won't regret it!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/havent-even-sold-itsellers-remorse-story-number-19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.