(Topic ID: 257783)

Have you watched Rick and Morty since all this started?

By pinzrfun

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Fytr
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

800-8005079_mr-poopybutthole-mr-poopybutthole-rick-and-morty (resized).png
4CDDB4A9-70F9-4422-A1F6-469AA3226A3E.gif
8F98CE3B-A6D2-4204-817A-48626E33AF83.gif
2D346AA9-3FD4-4275-8970-1ADABE32E3BC.gif
#1 4 years ago

I had never seen it before and watched the first 2 episodes on HULU last night. I'll watch some more. That kind of humor works for me.

Wonder if we're up to 15 R&M threads yet......

#2 4 years ago

No. I haven’t.

#3 4 years ago

Yes started rewatching some episodes after the announcement.

#4 4 years ago

Calling CrazyLevi - calling CrazyLevi - we have another Rick and Morty thread!

#5 4 years ago

A couple friends in the last year recommended Rick and Morty but I never watched it. When the pin was announced I started watching and now I’m into season two and loving it. I’m in for a BS edition.

#7 4 years ago

The last couple eps yeah.

#8 4 years ago

Yep, I watched it in the past but set my DVR to record them all. They are great late night entertainment while out in the garage somewhat coherant.

My daughter and I watched the season premier last time she was up and she is also super hyped up for this game.

#9 4 years ago

Couldn't find it, but finally found something called Rick & Morty 3D. Watched 2 episodes and it was pretty terrible. Now looking for the cartoon one.....

#10 4 years ago

Nope.

#11 4 years ago

Yes, I'd never watched R&M before and now I'm wondering why. What a great series, and funny too!

#12 4 years ago

Nope, however I've been watching RAM since the initial release. 3rd season is kind of falling flat honestly.

#13 4 years ago

god 3rd season is the best. Pickle Rick gets all the love but Mortys killing Mortys is my fave.

Season four is shaping up nice.

#14 4 years ago

#15 4 years ago

Rick and morty in the oval office scene is great

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

Nope, however I've been watching RAM since the initial release. 3rd season is kind of falling flat honestly.

Interesting.

Season 3 was my favorite. I thought it was brilliant.

#17 4 years ago

I tried to watch it but I could not stand it.

#19 4 years ago

Nope. I could care less. Rather re-wax a PF than watch "adult" themed animation.

#20 4 years ago

Nope.

#21 4 years ago

Seen them all. I think my favorite episode is The Ricks Must Be Crazy. Stephen Colbert is a guest voice, and battles with rick inside his spaceship battery. It’s a miniverse or a microverse, either way it’s great. The “B” plot is keep summer safe. Enough said. If you’ve seen it you’ll know why it’s so great.

8F98CE3B-A6D2-4204-817A-48626E33AF83.gif8F98CE3B-A6D2-4204-817A-48626E33AF83.gif4CDDB4A9-70F9-4422-A1F6-469AA3226A3E.gif4CDDB4A9-70F9-4422-A1F6-469AA3226A3E.gif2D346AA9-3FD4-4275-8970-1ADABE32E3BC.gif2D346AA9-3FD4-4275-8970-1ADABE32E3BC.gif
#22 4 years ago

I never saw it before, just on episode 5-6 funny. I like the theme but bought it more because of the team (Scott, Bowen, Eric etc..)

#23 4 years ago

Just started to watch Stranger Things too but really feel like RM will translate way better to the pinball game. First comic art is going to be better and a comic theme with all kinds of various adventures is better than a trippy/serious drama. I am not saying Stranger Things is bad but just doesn't seem like a great theme for pinball. Maybe once I see more but to me it seems too serious.

#24 4 years ago

I dont know but this dude cracks me up!

800-8005079_mr-poopybutthole-mr-poopybutthole-rick-and-morty (resized).png800-8005079_mr-poopybutthole-mr-poopybutthole-rick-and-morty (resized).png
#25 4 years ago

Since all of what started??

John

#26 4 years ago

My attention span is too long for this show.

#27 4 years ago

I had never heard of the show, and have no plans to watch.

If I see the pin in the wild I would give it a few bucks though.

#28 4 years ago

Death to Snake Hitler!

#29 4 years ago

Yes, only saw parts of pickle rick episode before but wanted to see what the hype was all about. Some of the episodes are great and some are just meh.

#30 4 years ago

Had never seen a single episode.
Ordered the game.
Have still not seen a single episode.

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Some of the episodes are great and some are just meh.

I think they were under a bit of pressure to get the seasons done once it got popular and the quality suffered a bit. Lawnmower Dog and Mr. Meseeks are pretty hilarious.

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from KrustyBurger:

Calling CrazyLevi - calling CrazyLevi - we have another Rick and Morty thread!

He's on patrol 24/7

#33 4 years ago

No way!

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from Tommy-dog:

I tried to watch it but I could not stand it.

Same here. Not for me.

#35 4 years ago

You need to add a poll to this thread.

I had heard of the show but never watched it prior to the pinball being announced. First season was hit and miss. Halfway into the second season and it's growing on me. Not a fan of the toilet "humour" but the rest is pretty good with moments of brilliance so far. Seems to be improving as I get further along.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/have-you-watched-rick-and-morty-since-all-this-started?hl=manadams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.