(Topic ID: 12228)

Have you ever picked up a pin that smelled so bad...

By MrArt2u

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by MattElder
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

HS_Cab.jpg
    Labrador.jpg
    Col._Homer.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrart2u.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Wow. I picked up an OXO from the home of a chain smoking eleventy year old gentleman and boy, does it reek of cigarettes! There's no way I could bring it in to my game room, I left it in the garage with all the windows open for a few days and it still knocks me down when I open the garage door. This morning I rolled it outside to air out under a shade tree. What do YOU to do get rid of cigarette smell??

Note: Though I am a non-smoker, I'm not a cigarette hater, I've spent my fair share of time in smokey bars and with smoking friends so I'm not exaggerating when I say it's bad!

Suggestions??

#5 12 years ago

Oh, yes, he also had four indoor dogs. Nowhere near as bad as cats! And an ax-yielding son chopping firewood in the dining room behind me as I inspected the machine. There's no telling what smells HE contributed to this machine over the years.

Baking soda and dryer sheets. Great ideas! I'll pick some up on my way home.

And I'm sure glad there's no cat smells to deal with!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrart2u.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/have-you-ever-picked-up-a-pin-that-smelled-so-bad?tu=mrart2u and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.