(Topic ID: 217720)

Have you ever found a free Pinball Machine?

By CollinT

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by srmonte
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    B2AC7A83-B31C-4E26-88ED-955341DE097A (resized).jpeg
    BA7CC76E-E384-472E-8179-69CC8DB18A92 (resized).jpeg
    415BAE39-26EB-4C7B-9268-1E41EADA5C70 (resized).jpeg
    06CB2EBB-B1B1-4416-B42D-A56B35EEEBE9 (resized).jpeg
    famRmPins 005 (resized).JPG
    D824BB62-9D7D-4E2A-8DA2-26988D1053B1 (resized).jpeg
    ACD5D2F5-3A19-4B97-AC2F-B7E65DB59B62 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rkahr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 5 years ago

My first machine (CBW) was a gift from my wife, but I don't think that counts.

I pulled a Bally EM body out of a metal recycling dumpster a couple of years ago... title escapes me, but I passed along the body to Otaku for free. I sold the board with all the internals at Allentown for dirt-cheap and wish I hadn't because I now have a Bally EM that I like and would like to have some donor parts around.

I took in a TZ and T2 from a neighbor "as a loan" because they didn't have space for them. TZ was rough, but I got it running nice. They bought a bigger house and asked for the TZ back and offered the T2 for free for my work on the TZ.

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my replacement LED display boards for model H & model S Skee Ball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rkahr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/have-you-ever-found-a-free-pinball-machine?tu=rkahr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.