(Topic ID: 309320)

Have you ever been banned from somewhere?

By unclerudy

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 134 posts
  • 101 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by fosaisu
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

The-Shining-008 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    woolworth.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 27dnast.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#62 2 years ago

I was banned from MIT's campus because I kept entering academic buildings and solving mathematical and physics challenge questions posted on hallway chalk boards.

True story.

#63 2 years ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

I got kicked out of a strip club in Philadelphia once for throwing up on a stripper.
    Long story short it was my buddies bachelor party. Went went out to eat Italian food beforehand, had spaghetti and killed like two bottles of wine each. After that a bunch of us went to the club and there I drank like 6 Jack and Cokes. Totally drunk at this point, three of us decided to get lap dances. Part way through my lap dance I feel something warm on my lap and I look down and the stripper had peed on my lap. I was pretty drunk, but I’m 100% certain I didn’t pay her to do that. I looked back up at her and start vomiting all over her face and titties. It was a pretty gross mix of spaghetti, wine and Jack and Coke. She was friggin pissed and started punching me furiously calling me a “mother fucker” and called security over while I was shielding myself from her bows. A big security guard came and grabbed me was said “YOU!!!, YOU’RE OUT OF HERE” to which I responded “sorry about that, didn’t realize this was a classy joint”. She gave me the nastiest look I’ve ever received from a woman and I couldn’t help but laugh because she still had spaghetti in her hair and in between her titties.
    Spent the next 40 minutes or so waiting outside chain smoking cigarettes until my buddies finished up inside and came out and we jumped in a cab.
    Strange night for sure.

Had to have been Delilah's?

#112 2 years ago
    Quoted from ultimategameroom:

My father grew up in Philadelphia. He lived right across the street from Eastern State Penitentiary. Also on the block was the Fairmont Fire House and my aunts family owed Irish bar. Fights outside Flynn’s Bar, the prison and the firehouse equaled nonstop entertainment!

I lived on 20th and Green St for years… just a few blocks from those locations! Good times

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 27dnast.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/have-you-ever-been-banned-from-somewhere-?tu=27dnast and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.