Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by romulusx
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 7 years ago

I've bought 3 machines from Pinsiders, 2 without being able to see the game in person.

1 worked out ok, although I am still finding issues I didn't remember knowing about beforehand (and I am not accusing any pinsider of hiding it, that was a very enjoyable experience all in all... I just wish I'd negotiated more

1 is on its way but I have gotten thumbs up from other Pinsiders that it's going to work out great, and the pictures look good, and the price and description look legit.

Ironically, the worst I ever got ripped off was I bought my first game from another pinsider who was real up front about the issues - I just had no idea at the time how significant the PF was to holding the price. (yes, that sounds pretty stupid to me too now) Should have offered a much, MUCH lower number. But I definitely learned from that experience!

#50 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wyopinball:

Quoted from Wyopinball:
    I tried to purchase a pin at Rocky Mountain Pinball Expo last year with a check, only because it was a Sunday and the bank was closed from a pinsider, he wouldn't take my money. So I turned around and wrote it to Team MezelMods, they were happy to take my check and my money, no questions asked.
    I would never take a check from a stranger.
    I only partially trust PayPal, but have used it several times and never been burned.
    Money Orders, Cashier's checks, Direct Wire Transfers, and 100s are all rock solid.
    Again, on a Sunday, I am not driving all over to find a money order, or a cashier check, the hotel of the convention was not offering those services. I am not dressed shitty, or my family, I drive a new rig and was pulling a trailer, I had almost a grand in cash, just wanted to pay the balance with a check.
    I am not complaining, just stating that it's always worth the trip, you can tell Lot meeting someone.

I know this is OT from the thread purpose, but I have been absolutely blown away with how professional, organized, and unique an experience buying from Team Mezel is. They are SUPER on top of shipping, and have all these great personalized communications. The 'spirit' of those two just radiate everywhere.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/have-you-bought-unseen-from-a-pinsider?tu=rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.