Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by timab2000
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FF1734CC-7D4A-42F4-9CBA-8BCEF63B9034 (resized).jpeg
    20230127_201716 (resized).jpg
    20230127_201823 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot_20230204_050416_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20230211_120941_Chrome (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

Why does this look so familiar?

Screenshot_20230204_050416_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230204_050416_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230211_120941_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230211_120941_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #2 1 year ago

These are about as common as the “hey everyone an asteroid is coming close to the earth. We’ll be ok but it’s going to be close” articles.

#3 1 year ago

Yea I doubt we'll ever known what's going on.

#4 1 year ago

I don't understand this post. The first photo is the officially released balloon wreckage from the Roswell situation, and the second is the highly color enhanced photo also released by the US Navy. How are we saying these are related?

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from EJS:

These are about as common as the “hey everyone an asteroid is coming close to the earth. We’ll be ok but it’s going to be close” articles.

How come none of this alien crap can be found on the moon? Seems like we’re just fooling ourselves.

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I don't understand this post. The first photo is the officially released balloon wreckage from the Roswell situation, and the second is the highly color enhanced photo also released by the US Navy. How are we saying these are related?

Basically it's just pointing out that we may not ever know what they shot down and will just cover it up like they always do.

#7 1 year ago

Follow the Billions of Dollars towards "Black Operations".

#8 1 year ago
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #9 1 year ago
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #10 1 year ago

It's not aliens. Any species advanced enough to travel through the universe isn't going to get caught or shot down.

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

It's not aliens. Any species advanced enough to travel through the universe isn't going to get caught or shot down.

But their spaceship could malfunction and crash.

I wonder why during the "tic tac" videos did we not try to take a shot at those to see what would happen

#12 1 year ago

I just saw those guys in Tucson. It was a fun show.

20230127_201716 (resized).jpg20230127_201716 (resized).jpg20230127_201823 (resized).jpg20230127_201823 (resized).jpg
    #13 1 year ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

I could potentially see a world where nuclear bomb testing caused something to fall from the sky. I won't say it didn't happen.

Quoted from timab2000:

I wonder why during the "tic tac" videos did we not try to take a shot at those to see what would happen

See my previous comment about advanced species. I'm not sure the right action when faced with a more advanced civilization is to shoot at it. Although it usually always ends badly for the lesser species anyway.

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Or bother to mess with humans in the first place!

#15 1 year ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

Because The Day the Earth Stood Still, that’s why!

#16 1 year ago

I dunno…looks a lot like that thing from Nope.

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Or bother to mess with humans in the first place!

Ah, but there could be a motive to mess with humans (as shown in one of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes)!
    FF1734CC-7D4A-42F4-9CBA-8BCEF63B9034 (resized).jpegFF1734CC-7D4A-42F4-9CBA-8BCEF63B9034 (resized).jpeg

#18 1 year ago

I do enjoy that our headlines have recently been dominated by “x Country shoots down UFO”. Reminds me of a simpler time.

#19 1 year ago
    Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Ah, but there could be a motive to mess with humans (as shown in one of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes)!
    [quoted image]

It’s a cookbook!!!!

#20 1 year ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

I just saw those guys in Tucson. It was a fun show.

I love that the main dude from that meme has a good sense of humor about it all, too. He's been on a couple episodes of the SyFy tv show "Resident Alien", which is a fantastic show. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it!

#21 1 year ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

I love that the main dude from that meme has a good sense of humor about it all, too. He's been on a couple episodes of the SyFy tv show "Resident Alien", which is a fantastic show. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it!

I used to watch it....but now I don't for various reasons.

#22 1 year ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

Wait what? the guy with the crazy hair? I guess I need to catch up on season 2 of RA…

#23 1 year ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

I used to watch it....but now I don't for various reasons.

I'm the same way about a lot of stuff, including tv shows. I have a number of shows I gave up on mid-stream for various reasons. It's easy when it's a comedy that just not funny(I'm looking at you American Auto!). I might be giving up on the new Quantum Leap, too. I had such hope...

#24 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Wait what? the guy with the crazy hair? I guess I need to catch up on season 2 of RA…

You're not missing much on season 2

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/have-we-done-this-before?hl=spyroftw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.