(Topic ID: 70806)

Have to sell my ECWOZLE $8600 Happy Ending!!

By zippydapinhead

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dorothy-braced.jpg
MEZ.jpg
happy ending.gif
hourglass.gif
Keepitzippy.jpg
Wizard-of-Oz-Turkeys.jpg
24609476.jpg
stillhere.jpg
183554.jpg
goodnite.jpg
IMG_0173.jpg
pricepolice.jpg
014.jpg
apron.jpg
013.jpg
008.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider saveleaningtower.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 10 years ago

Zippy. Good luck with situation. I too had some dbags give me shit when I decided to not sell a game and give to my brother instead for some personal reasons, mainly he and my niece's health. Some people are just heartless. Wanted to know what that had to do with anything. Well for me it had everything to do with everything. Do something nice for my bro vs. listen to jerkoffs tell me to do their chores for the asking price. Anyone not want to read it, don't open thread. To the haters, go screw yourselves and go to hell! I got pissed and you have taught me how to handle situation-with a smile and some great humor. Cheers to you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider saveleaningtower.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/have-to-sell-my-ecwozle?tu=saveleaningtower and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.