(Topic ID: 70806)

Have to sell my ECWOZLE $8600 Happy Ending!!

By zippydapinhead

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dorothy-braced.jpg
MEZ.jpg
happy ending.gif
hourglass.gif
Keepitzippy.jpg
Wizard-of-Oz-Turkeys.jpg
24609476.jpg
stillhere.jpg
183554.jpg
goodnite.jpg
IMG_0173.jpg
pricepolice.jpg
014.jpg
apron.jpg
013.jpg
008.jpg

There are 184 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 10 years ago

Hope you sell your Addams and Fish Tales and get to keep your WOZ. It really is a great game.

Good luck
Paul

#102 10 years ago
Quoted from LJH:

$8600 seems a little high. The Ruby Red is $9000. What did you have to pay for Woz to begin with?

I'll start using that one in pin negotioations. "What did you pay for this game before this so call Pinflation?" I'm sure I'll get some bargains that way.

#103 10 years ago
Quoted from LJH:

$8600 seems a little high. The Ruby Red is $9000. What did you have to pay for Woz to begin with?

What he (or anyone else) paid is irrelevant.

#104 10 years ago

ah dont worry woz sucks monkey bxxxs 5500 by x-mas

#105 10 years ago

Really disappointing to see a guy who never sells any of his games finally sell one, and for a shitty situation he is in, get hammered by the price police.

You don't like the price tag? Then don't buy it. We've been down this road, beat this horse etc. There really needs to be a way for users to voteban someone for an extended period etc or make these pinside points really mean something. The trolls are getting old

#106 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

Probably would have sold for 8600 before the new le announcement.

aaaaand, bump

i sort of agree with that but Zippy's will arrive for arguments sake by February 1st and the Ruby Red sometime summer of 2014. If you want to play the game in the next three months buy Zippys, if you dont mind waiting 6-9 months buy the Ruby Red.

#108 10 years ago

Its amazing how whiny and bitchy people can be. Sir you sell whatever you want for however much you want for whatever reason you want. I cant believe people are actually questioning why youre selling one pin and not the other and even if the reason you stated for selling is correct. I really hope this forum isn't turning into a gossip forum. I cant afford to buy your WOZ but instead of complaining about your price I will wish you all the best in your sale. As a fellow father I admire your reason for selling and hope it all works out.

#109 10 years ago

I do have to say I would dump Fish Tales in a heartbeat and Addams Family isn't a difficult game to find. I played WOZ recently couldn't keep a ball on the PF but it was an absolutely gorgeous machine. Played terrible though. Definite drain lane game.

#110 10 years ago

This is bullshit. One guy came here and was a dick, but his comment only loosely had anything to do with price. There might have been one other guy that said something but he was hardly "hammered" by anyone.

When tons of people bitch about the price, everyone gets all upset. 1 or 2 guys out of 20 bitch and he's still getting "hammered" by the price police. Maybe we need to be just a little less sensitive and stop looking for trouble where there isn't any.

Seems like it's literally two guys out of 10-20 well wishers.

Quoted from jrivelli:

Really disappointing to see a guy who never sells any of his games finally sell one, and for a shitty situation he is in, get hammered by the price police.

You don't like the price tag? Then don't buy it. We've been down this road, beat this horse etc. There really needs to be a way for users to voteban someone for an extended period etc or make these pinside points really mean something. The trolls are getting old

Quoted from joekiss:

Its amazing how whiny and bitchy people can be. Sir you sell whatever you want for however much you want for whatever reason you want. I cant believe people are actually questioning why youre selling one pin and not the other and even if the reason you stated for selling is correct. I really hope this forum isn't turning into a gossip forum. I cant afford to buy your WOZ but instead of complaining about your price I will wish you all the best in your sale. As a fellow father I admire your reason for selling and hope it all works out.

Quoted from RogerKlotz27:

Are your other pins available for purchase

In my life I have come to the conclusion that the longer the reason/excuse the more bogus it is... Just my .02 but what do I know.

Quoted from LJH:

#111 10 years ago

Never mind you saw it

#112 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

This is bullshit. One guy came here and was a dick, but his comment only loosely had anything to do with price. There might have been one other guy that said something but he was hardly "hammered" by anyone.
When tons of people bitch about the price, everyone gets all upset. 1 or 2 guys out of 20 bitch and he's still getting "hammered" by the price police. Maybe we need to be just a little less sensitive and stop looking for trouble where there isn't any.
Seems like it's literally two guys out of 10-20 well wishers.

And you come on here to defend them? huh? What good does that do? I suppose just posting because you want to argue. Anyways, your contribution was awesome as always

Just scrolled through without any effort and found 7 negative posts about the price., but again, I don'[t see a need to even start a debate about it being ok for just a few commentors to trash FS posts.

#113 10 years ago

This thread is overwhelmingly positive with a couple of exceptions. Hell, the OP himself renamed the thread to "now with added drama!" so he's using it for himself. Which is great by the way, use whatever you can to get the bumps.

I'm not defending anyone, not sure why you even said that. Someone made a shitty comment and got put through the ringer. Everything that should have happened, happened. Then you show up with some sort of rant that's barely applicable,

My only point is, the dick was dealt with, do we need to keep going off the deep end?

Quoted from jrivelli:

And you come on here to defend them? huh? What good does that do? I suppose just posting because you want to argue. Anyways, your contribution was awesome as always

Just scrolled through without any effort and found 7 negative posts about the price., but again, I don'[t see a need to even start a debate about it being ok for just a few commentors to trash FS posts.

#114 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

My only point is, the dick was dealt with, do we need to keep going off the deep end?

No need to bring Richard into this....

#115 10 years ago

You are 100% right, sorry. Won't happen again.

Quoted from spfxted:

#116 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

This thread is overwhelmingly positive with a couple of exceptions. Hell, the OP himself renamed the thread to "now with added drama!" so he's using it for himself. Which is great by the way, use whatever you can to get the bumps.
I'm not defending anyone, not sure why you even said that. Someone made a shitty comment and got put through the ringer. Everything that should have happened, happened. Then you show up with some sort of rant that's barely applicable,

So sorry, forgot you are the savior of the pinball world. My deepest apologies

#117 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

il_fullxfull.309462123.jpgil_fullxfull.309462123.jpg

#118 10 years ago

At this time there are 117 posts. And 7 are negative.

Quoted from jrivelli:

Just scrolled through without any effort and found 7 negative posts about the price.

Dude, just chill out a bit. You're first priority seems to be looking for drama and trouble. 7 posts of 117 are negative and you are acitng like this guy is getting it from all angles. He's not, he is lighthearted about it (using it in his title), there is no issue here and you are trying too hard to make it one.

Quoted from jrivelli:

So sorry, forgot you are the savior of the pinball world. My deepest apologies

Another free bump for the OP!

Quoted from jrivelli:

#119 10 years ago

Don't make me resort to boobs!!!

#120 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I can see Abso's gameroom from my front porch.

sarah_palin_5.jpgsarah_palin_5.jpg

#121 10 years ago

I guess you didn't have to!

Quoted from spfxted:

#122 10 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

It's his fs thread and he can phrase it however he chooses. He probably should have said "The game is $8600, go f^(k yourselves".

Good One!

Post edited by absocountry2 : Profanity edited

#123 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Please Do

#124 10 years ago

Wow, this thread got long! Just got home and will respond to pms shortly. Girlfriend vetoed selling fishtales (her fav), so, Addams is still on the block and adding a Zaccaria Moon Flight. If those go, I'll keep the WOZ. So whichever happen first I guess. Will post pics shortly after I go through PMs.
Thanks all!
-Zippy

home.jpghome.jpg

#125 10 years ago
Quoted from LJH:

When are these Red versions shipping? What does his purchase price have to do with your non offer on his game?

Could we use logic before we post?

When I go to sell my house, will how much I paid matter in my asking price? Not likely. The market price will though.

Free bump, no charge

#126 10 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

It's his fs thread and he can phrase it however he chooses. He probably should have said "The game is $8600, go f^(k yourselves".

The sales manager at a car dealership once told me exactly that.

#127 10 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

The sales manager at a car dealership once told me exactly that.

Did you hit him?

#128 10 years ago

Addams condition is upper players, lots of mods and upgrades. Full LEDs, Super topper LED mod, Uncle lester, figurines, custom thing box, custom thing sign, lighted flipper buttons, magnet fuse protectors, all cliffys, swamp light mod, chair light mod, Bookcase spotlight mod, vault light mod, back panel mod, custom graveyard mod, custom cousin it, bookcase turntable decal, pinbaldecals target set, and probably more I am forgetting. Everyone who plays it says it is the best playing most dialed in addams ever. All original boards, no errors or credit dot. Some wear aroung swamp and chair but covered with cliffys and not visible. Only real blemish is a bit of mansion wear by flippers. Cab is in good shape. Does have a lock bar hole by coin door.

pics

IMG_0103.jpgIMG_0103.jpg
IMG_0104.jpgIMG_0104.jpg
IMG_0143.JPGIMG_0143.JPG
thingbox.jpgthingbox.jpg
IMG_0167.jpgIMG_0167.jpg
IMG_0169.jpgIMG_0169.jpg
IMG_0170.jpgIMG_0170.jpg
IMG_0176.jpgIMG_0176.jpg
IMG_0168.jpgIMG_0168.jpg
IMG_0171-816.jpgIMG_0171-816.jpg
IMG_0172.jpgIMG_0172.jpg
IMG_0174.jpgIMG_0174.jpg
IMG_0175.jpgIMG_0175.jpg
IMG_0173.jpgIMG_0173.jpg

#129 10 years ago

I want the moon flight. Someone else buy the Addams

#130 10 years ago

The Zaccaria Moon Flight is a real find for an EM. Currently has a stepper issue I havn't tackled yet, (havn't had it long) Plays nice and fast and looks awesome, been told it could easily win best of show EM category.

Pics...
001.jpg001.jpg
003.jpg003.jpg
004.jpg004.jpg
005.jpg005.jpg
006.jpg006.jpg
007.jpg007.jpg
008.jpg008.jpg
013.jpg013.jpg
apron.jpgapron.jpg
014.jpg014.jpg

Edit - the stepper issue is when the orbit bonus gets maxed out, the stepper misses the zero mark and keeps running. Pretty sure it is a tension spring not putting enough pressure on it, but I am not an EM guy and could be way off. Also there is a coin door problem, when a credit is added the game starts up. Something crossed somewhere there. Doesn't effect play.

#131 10 years ago

Wow, that's an awesome playfield, I love it.

#132 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Wow, that's an awesome playfield, I love it.

It looks like new, nice and glossy!

#133 10 years ago

Yep really want the MoonFlight now!! Would be my first EM!!

#134 10 years ago

And before anyone starts more crap, no, I'm not putting the price up here for debate and meyhem. If interested PM me.
This thread is loopy enough already.

pricepolice.jpgpricepolice.jpg

#135 10 years ago

Zippy, I recommend opening a another thread to sell the TAF to get more attention to that game.
Someone interested in a TAF may miss it in the WOZ FS thread.

#136 10 years ago

Nice A-cups on that Moon Flight

#137 10 years ago

Moon Flight looks great. Will you ship to New Zealand.

#138 10 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

Moon Flight looks great. Will you ship to New Zealand.

Just had a vision of that perfect condition backglass shattering in transit.

#139 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Did you hit him?

Well, I ended up buying the car from another dealer for $1000.00 less and it was brand new (his was a demo with 4500 miles). I went back to him with the car, parked it in front so he could see it, walked in with the receipt and gave him a nice, big F^(K YOU!

Post edited by absocountry2 : Profanity edited

#140 10 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Well, I ended up buying the car from another dealer for $1000.00 less and it was brand new (his was a demo with 4500 miles). I went back to him with the car, parked it in front so he could see it, walked in with the receipt and gave him a nice, big F^(K YOU!

Cool! Ed

#141 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

And before anyone starts more crap, no, I'm not putting the price up here for debate and meyhem. If interested PM me.
This thread is loopy enough already.
Image (auto-loading disabled)

How much to add some lex...oops. wrong thread

#142 10 years ago
Quoted from Incognito:

How much to add some lex...oops. wrong thread

Lexan not included, but for an additional nominal fee I'll put saran wrap over the shooter lane and outholes.

Hitting the hay, as of right now all three are still out there, have a good nite pinside!

goodnite.jpggoodnite.jpg

#143 10 years ago

sounds like you would like to keep the woz, hope it works out for you. That zaccaria looks really sweet, wisc just too far away

#144 10 years ago

Get to buying people!!!! Those braces are LE!!!! Orthos only take cash upfront!!!! Have you no souls?

#145 10 years ago

Most fun FS thread in a long time... Nice woz pics

#146 10 years ago

Yeah...I just check in for the pix and see which ones I can stea, er, borrow....

#147 10 years ago

You just don't know when to quit, do you?

Quoted from RogerKlotz27:

Get to buying people!!!! Those braces are LE!!!! Orthos only take cash upfront!!!! Have you no souls?

#148 10 years ago

Home from work bump...

183554.jpg183554.jpg

#149 10 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

I can see Abso's gameroom from my front porch.

sarah_palin_5.jpg 84 KB

Is that Sarah Palin?

#150 10 years ago
Quoted from smokey_789:

Is that Sarah Palin?

Pretty sure it's Paylin, not Palin.

There are 184 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/have-to-sell-my-ecwozle/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.