DSC02609_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
LesTrat_(resized).jpg
DSC02275_(resized).JPG
DSC02284_(resized).JPG
DSC02280_(resized).JPG
DSC02273_(resized).JPG
30246318_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dsmith.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#44 7 years ago

Glasairpilot. I agree with you 110 percent. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of. If times are that tough you should be putting money aside to pay your every day bills and saving money in case something comes up. If you have a wife and or kids then you should be taking care of them first. It's hard to believe that this machine has taken priority in your life over everything else. Sounds like you have gone threw a lot and that is unfortunate. Take care of life before worrying about getting a pinball and having others pay for it.

#47 7 years ago

This is really pissing me off now. There are people in this world that can't afford to eat and dying of starvation and medical issues and this guy wants money to buy a pinball. Does anyone not see a problem with this?

#49 7 years ago

I'm not asking anyone for money

#59 7 years ago

I don't like our health care system. I would rather pay for it

#121 7 years ago

Looks like I'm not the only one that thinks this is totally pathetic. I said it early on in this post. You should be thank full that you are still alive and have your wife and kids. That would be more than enough to keep me happy. I would not need a pinball for that at this point and especially asking for others to pay for it. It sounds as thought you don't have a pot to piss in. Does your wife and kids know you are thinking of only yourself and raising money for a pinball when I'm sure there are other things your family could use at this time? If you do get the funds for this machine and sometime down the road a emergency arises with a family member (hopefully not) what are you going to do, ask others for more money or sell the machine? By the sounds of things and the way your priorities are you won't be selling the machine. As for the people giving this joker money, you should take a look at this gofundme site and look at some of the other a uses you could give towards before you give your cash to a guy that wants a pinball. There are single mothers with kids dying of cancer that have nothing. War vets are down and out from fighting for your country. You people giving this joker money are just as bad as him. BE A MAN AND STOP THIS CRAP

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dsmith.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/have-a-chance-to-get-my-grail-back?tu=dsmith and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.