image_(resized).jpeg
LesTrat_(resized).jpg
DSC02275_(resized).JPG
DSC02284_(resized).JPG
DSC02280_(resized).JPG
DSC02273_(resized).JPG
30246318_(resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 524 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 11.
#301 7 years ago

You know it's funny. HappyDayz wanted to buy my RZ and I was on the fence and glad I kept it. Anyway, I guess I should pay more attention to the boards.

#302 7 years ago

Oh great, now we'll never know is ladyslingshot was kenyada!!!

#304 7 years ago

ebay.com link: itm

For you guys who like movies, I am selling off Blu Ray's 5 for 20 bucks shipped, buy 3 lots get 18 shipped, just added about 200 more titles, RTR has a bunch coming his way!

Also, Keep your fingers crossed for me, I just went through all my old sport cards, and spent about 5 hours today on PSA to send out 65 cards to be graded, if some of these baby's hit 10 for a score, Rocky is in the bag, there is one in particular that if it gets a 10, could be a game changer, at least towards Rocky anyway! I have about 10-15 that could be very decent if they rate high, and a few that would be VERY good if they rate high.. so hoping for some 10's, but my research tells me these guys are very tough, which is why a 10 is worth so much, a Griffy Jr rookie from Upper Deck gets about 30-50 bucks, with a 10 it gets 500-600!

#305 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh great, now we'll never know is ladyslingshot was kenyada!!!

The real question about Kenyada was the girlfriend, could she be a cousin, a sister, a pro, or his real girlfriend?? That I would really like to know!

#306 7 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

The real question about Kenyada was the girlfriend, could she be a cousin, a sister, a pro, or his real girlfriend?? That I would really like to know!

She's just a beard.

#307 7 years ago

Guys, thanks so much for buying the Blu-Ray's, I can barely keep up, but every order is packed and ready to go! I really appreciate the support, and to the one guy who is harassing me on EBay, I know your a member here, would you please leave me alone on EBay, I am trying to keep up on orders and get them packed and ready for the morning!

Thank you all so much!

Steve

#308 7 years ago

Sony XBR-65HX929, less than an hour from Pintastic, with a Sony Blu ray player, take them both for 650 bucks!

DSC02273_(resized).JPGDSC02273_(resized).JPGDSC02280_(resized).JPGDSC02280_(resized).JPGDSC02284_(resized).JPGDSC02284_(resized).JPGDSC02275_(resized).JPGDSC02275_(resized).JPG

Added over 8 years ago: SOLD

#309 7 years ago

Well, just got back from Pintastic, great show! Got to meet LLoyd finally, missed boob...: ( Got to spend some time with Butch2099, and made a new friend Number41, his name is Joel, and what a kind, generous person he is, he had a very similar situation to mine with a Tommy, and his mother, and he gave me a very generous donation to the Rocky fund, I am going to update where it all stands tomorrow, as I have one more person to visit and do some work for, but I think I am almost at 50% to the goal, maybe higher, will know more when I tally things up tomorrow. I changed the Gofundme back to 4K, as 3400 was not accurate, I just took the 600 that was in there, and subtracted it out, but I was not thinking correctly when I did that... Also, I sent 65 Baseball cards out to be graded, there are a few in there, should they happen to come back as 10's would probably make up the rest of what I need!! So, praying for good grades (high school again)...

But tomorrow I should have a better idea exactly where everything stands, but getting closer and closer, thanks again to those who bought blu ray's, still a ton to choose from there, and those who sent donations, and all the positive support I have been receiving, that is going to make one hell of a post when it gets back!

Thanks all!
Steve

#310 7 years ago

Looks like the TV has sold today, should be picked up this week!

#311 7 years ago

Waiting for numbers to get from Paypal to bank, but potentially 1500 brought in from sales and work towards the rocky, 550 in Go fund me, so I should be officially half way there!!!! Will update when I have the final numbers, just waiting on paypal transfers.

#312 7 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Waiting for numbers to get from Paypal to bank, but potentially 1500 brought in from sales and work towards the rocky, 550 in Go fund me, so I should be officially half way there!!!! Will update when I have the final numbers, just waiting on paypal transfers.

$500 more and the rest is all Kaneda. I can't wait!

#313 7 years ago

I was very glad to meet Steve at Pintastic. I originally intended to make a donation online, but it was that much better to do it in person. I can relate to and understand his story and how much the machine really means to him. I'm looking forward to when Rocky returns to its rightful home and I'll be honored to play a game on it!

#314 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

$500 more and the rest is all Kaneda. I can't wait!

Thats what he said. I'm sure he'll make good on his word.

#315 7 years ago

Number 41, you and anyone else who would like to come play it are always going to be welcome!

#316 7 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Thats what he said. I'm sure he'll make good on his word.

How will I know what his screen name is though??

#317 7 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

If he is stand up, he will get ahold of you.

#318 7 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

contact him at [email protected]

#319 7 years ago

Few more days and I will have updated totals, still waiting on some payments from Paypal to transfer over from the Ebay sales, Might be short of half way, but still not totally sure.

65 baseball cards arrived at PSA today though, so here is hoping for some 10's, especially on the Pedro Martinez autographed card number 15/27, Griffey Jr Upper deck rookie, 1960 Yaz rookie (hoping for better than 5), the entire 1992 Donruss elite set with the Cal Ripken numbered autographed card, The Fisk, Evens and Rice Rookie (probably not much there), The Ripken rookie and traded rookie, and some others, the Pedro and Elite set are key, if those cards ever all came back at 10, Rocky is in the bag.. We shall see...

#320 7 years ago

stupidest shit i ever read. gave up after page two. your health and your family are number one. a pinball machine means zero. i guess i need to start a go fund me page for a big bang bar because i have a family member getting surgery this week. or maybe i should go shake a change cup on a major road. you have no clue what priorities are man. best of luck with your health for damn sure, i hope all heals up and you get better. stop rattling the change cup, its pathetic.

#321 7 years ago

^^^ maybe you should have read all pages and then consider whether or not to make your comment. Maybe you could have a little empathy? Maybe just move on with your day.
Mike

#322 7 years ago

I am very, very sorry for you Steve ........ I have donated my time and money for great causes and friends . One of the most recent being a local musician who got throat cancer and could not preform, he had a wife and 4 children to support and was going to lose everything with his life in the balance. This man sold his prized guitars ( how he earns his living ) to barely stay above water.

But IMO this is terrible...... We talk about caring and empathy so a pinsider can get a 4000 dollar toy. Sounds like serious priority issues.

I wish you well on your quest, but wanted to state my feelings on this situation.

#323 7 years ago

Steve...keep doing what you're doing. If it helps, that's all that matters. Just ignore these asswipes that shouldn't even be in this Thread.

#324 7 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Honest question: Why not have your friend hold on to it for however long period of time it takes for you to save $4000 and buy it?

Thats not a very nice aunt you have there + a good reason not to mix in other people in pinball owning.

Also, yeah, why cant he hold off sellling it until you can afford it, or even lower his price abit for a friend?

#325 7 years ago
Quoted from Luzur:

Thats not a very nice aunt you have there + a good reason not to mix in other people in pinball owning.
Also, yeah, why cant he hold off sellling it until you can afford it, or even lower his price abit for a friend?

He is holding it for me until I can afford it, which is why I am going through the house to sell off whatever I can. And you are correct, it was not a very nice move on her part at all, I am still shocked by it, but we are not talking anymore, so doubt I will ever see those again.

Hoby1, you just did not read everything, it is not a "toy", this is a very sentimental item to me personally, and if you read some of my posts, maybe you would understand better, if not, then it is what it is.

Troll, not rattling anything, my posts have been filled with updates to those who have supported me with encouragement, who asked for updates, and yes a few have donated, donations have totaled about 300, it is a small amount of the goal, but what you will probably just not understand, every one was special to me, it showed me people want to help me get there, I am not going to lie, it is not the best game every made, Is Shadow a lot more exciting to play, you better believe it, but this is more about a relationship I lost over 20 years ago, with someone who I would give up everything I own just to spend another 5 min with, I have had some great conversations with people I have never met, people who made donations that I have never met, in my situation, it started like I was looking up a mountain, thinking I will never get there, now I am almost half way there, or possibly over that number, I have not dug into the math today. One thing though, if this is the stupidest shit you have ever read, then you do not read much, and you especially do not read pinside. A lot of people WANT my updates, so my advice to you and others who do not, drain the thread, put me on your ignore list, and move on.

I just want to say again to all those who have helped out, again thank you, you guys really motivated me to push myself and look for avenues I would not have thought of, like sending off the cards to PSA, selling off the Blu Ray's, working on others games, and trying to move past two years of driving, shopping out games till 5am around when I was working, just to have the nice surprise of having most of them taken away, not knowing when the rest will be taken away.

Don't worry guys, I have had enough positive support through PM's, posts on this site, and especially at Pintastic, Number 41 our meeting was probably one I will NEVER forget, and meeting Lloyd after 15 years, and Butch2099 for buying most of my boards knowing he does not need them today, but will.. Great people in here, the good outweigh the bad, and Chris, although you had mentioned you had a few refreshments, your words meant a lot, and your right, focus on the positive and ignore the negatives. RTR made a nice purchase of blu rays's from me, that was also a big help, and O-din did a 180 on this and made a generous donation, and what can I say about Boob, I just feel he has been in my corner since day one, and although we have never met, he has been a fantastic supporter all the way though not to mention his donation, one of the first. Daddyxxx, FXDWG, D Macy, Lloyd, Brad Nelson, Daniel McClure, David Sharrar, eraser head.... All of you again, thank you so much for seeing what I am trying to do, and what you did to help me get there.. I thank each of you from the bottom of my heart!

I am NOT cup rattling, I am updating on what I am doing to get there, Yeah I could come on and make a rant post about what my wife's aunt did, I know I have mentioned it, but not started an entire thread about it, or focused on it, I just use it as motivation to get something special back.

Thanks for the support again guys, keep your fingers crossed for some good grades!

Steve
Thank you everyone for the support,

#326 7 years ago

Hoby1, It is wonderful what you did for that person, and it is a very sad story, it was very generous of you to do what you did, and I think your a great person for doing that!

I would just ask that you read a little more and not skim though, maybe you will see in my words what this means to me, after the 2 years of one medical issue after another piling up, having the same disease that took my father, and the rest, not to mention having 2 long years of driving, work, money just taken away... This one positive just is something I never thought could or would happen, and the timing is perfect (well, not in a financial way) but just after 2 years of negative, negative, negative... I needed this positive. My wife and child always keep me motivated to get better, I do not want my unbelievable son to lose his father, and carry that pain, it is awful to carry, and they are by far worth more to me than anything!

It is way beyond a toy, it is positive therapy for me, and a major positive that is motivating me to push myself harder and harder to hit.

#327 7 years ago

Dealing with my own health battles, I totally understand the therapy of pinball and your situation. Hang in there and keep staying positive! There's so many great people in the hobby that are supportive despite some negative comments.

#328 7 years ago

Received my movies today. Thanks and good luck!

#329 7 years ago

Steve....... If it was food, medical help, losing your home, supporting your children I would totally understand. I have read through all the posts and I see your selling off your belongings. I have done plenty of full restores that sold, one being my TAF. Had probably 50 hours in polishing stainless alone and loved the game. A 4000 dollar purchase could be better spent on necessities especially when you have no income coming in and don't know when you will.

That being said I sorry to say from my perspective I do not understand. Any and all monetary items including pinball are not therapy. They are a want and a desire to own.

The best therapy is surrounding yourself with family and good friends, getting involved with church, and understanding what you can and cannot not change.

#330 7 years ago

Well Hoby, sorry if you cannot understand, there are 2 material items in this world that have a special place in my heart, My fathers ring some SOB stole out of my house, and this machine, I have a chance to get one back, and I am going to do whatever I have to so I can have it back. I respect your opinion, I just see it differently, because of the emotional side of things.

#331 7 years ago

So you raise the cash, buy the game back and move it home.

Then what?

You need to be ready for the fact that nothing has really changed, except that you have your Rocky back along with the burst of happiness it'll bring. But, it's easy to slip back into depression at that point, with the goal reached and nothing new to look forward to. Need to make a long-term life-plan beyond recovering this game...

#332 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

So you raise the cash, buy the game back and move it home.
Then what?
You need to be ready for the fact that nothing has really changed, except that you have your Rocky back along with the burst of happiness it'll bring. But, it's easy to slip back into depression at that point, with the goal reached and nothing new to look forward to. Need to make a long-term life-plan beyond recovering this game...

I do not remember ever saying after I achieve this goal, I was done. And I don't plan on being done, my plan is to get stronger and stronger, and be able to do more and more of the things I used to be able to do. I am not exactly sure where you got your idea from, but it is an inaccurate assumption on your part.

And I have something that means more to me than you can understand.

One point that critics do not bring up, I am selling other items to pull this off, Pinball parts, baseball cards, blu ray movies, electronics, etc. Things I would not be doing if it did not mean so much to me to have this back. I just wish I knew who broke into my house and took that ring!!!!!!! That still kills me!

#333 7 years ago
Quoted from Backyardace:

Received my movies today. Thanks and good luck!

Awesome!

#334 7 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Dealing with my own health battles, I totally understand the therapy of pinball and your situation. Hang in there and keep staying positive! There's so many great people in the hobby that are supportive despite some negative comments.

Staying nothing but D... staying nothing but! Thanks for the support!!!!

I appreciate it.

#335 7 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

I do not remember ever saying after I achieve this goal, I was done. And I don't plan on being done, my plan is to get stronger and stronger, and be able to do more and more of the things I used to be able to do. I am not exactly sure where you got your idea from, but it is an inaccurate assumption on your part.

What idea? It was a legitimate question... everything you've written so far has been focused on getting that game. I was genuinely concerned what your course of action and focus would be after that. Please get the chip off your shoulder; not everyone is a critic.

Quoted from balboarules:

And I have something that means more to me than you can understand.

You do indeed place more importance on family heirlooms and such than I ever would. People are important.... things, not so much. But, good luck, it obviously means a lot to you.

#336 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

What idea? It was a legitimate question... everything you've written so far has been focused on getting that game. I was genuinely concerned what your course of action and focus would be after that. Please get the chip off your shoulder; not everyone is a critic.

You do indeed place more importance on family heirlooms and such than I ever would. People are important.... things, not so much. But, good luck, it obviously means a lot to you.

It does.

Sorry if it feels that way, being called a fraud, a scammer, people digging around about me to find some hidden agenda, members harassing my on EBay while I am trying to keep that going, it has been a rocky road (see what I did there)

Family is my top priority, do not question that. I never discussed after plans, as they are not relevant to this topic. Daily I push my body a little further, walking more, moving around, house work, taking care of my son while he is home from school. I have a pending case with disability, I am on stand by until that goes to court, My scar from the quadruple bypass is not healing as fast as it should, I get numbness on both sides of my chest, my feet completely dry out to the point where my heals split wide open, and every step hurts, I get shooting pains in both legs at random, shaking hands HURTS a lot because of the damage in both arms, My vision changes daily due to the medicine injections wearing out, I can barley drive at night due to vision, I have a thyroid condition that I am on medication for, I am on anti depressants because I feel like a useless person not working, I take around 12-15 pills in the morning and another 8 at night, I cannot sleep without them, all these pills take away my energy. I cannot plan anything for the next day any longer, as I do not know how I will feel day to day.

I am not looking for sympathy, I was born with poor genetics, my father was 56 when he passed, my mother was 61, both had heart issues, diabetes, and my mother also had cancer and more illness than I can remember, I was at the hospital visiting her more than I can remember as a child, and watched her decay to the point she could not see, stop her hands from shaking, basically listening to a radio in a sun room with her dog, as there was nothing else she could do.

My plan is to fight this off, If I win my case the money will be all set, if I lose I am not exactly sure what I can do, but I have been spending a large amount of time looking into that situation, and working on some ideas.

I place a strong importance on 2 heirlooms, one is lost forever, the other I can get back, if I work hard enough, get past the negatives being tossed around in here, and feeding on the overwhelming support by others, I cannot describe the feeling of joy it was to meet member Number 41, and I am pretty sure he knew what I was feeling at that moment, and although we met one time, I am proud to call him a friend, and several other members from this site who have been fighting along with me.

I am not you, you are not me. I see things one way, you see them another, and that is ok, it does not make either of us right or wrong, it makes us the individuals we are, for me, this helps me remember the past, the family gone, the losses I have had over the years, and a turning point that I can get one loss back, lose all I have and you might just have a better understanding.

Regardless, I am going to continue my fight to make this happen. I am still not 100% sure, waiting for some stuff to clear, to get the current total, without factoring those in, it looks like I am at 1750, and hoping when it all finalizes I am at 2000, the half way point.

I just want to once again, reach out to the positive members here who have been supportive, and wished me the best of luck on this goal, you guys have truly inspired me to keep this thread alive, to continue to work hard at this, and that it will happen. After this, I set another goal, and work towards that, it will not be a pinball machine, that I can tell you 100% for sure.

Thanks
Steve

#337 7 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

It does.
Sorry if it feels that way, being called a fraud, a scammer, people digging around about me to find some hidden agenda, members harassing my on EBay while I am trying to keep that going, it has been a rocky road (see what I did there)
Family is my top priority, do not question that. I never discussed after plans, as they are not relevant to this topic. Daily I push my body a little further, walking more, moving around, house work, taking care of my son while he is home from school. I have a pending case with disability, I am on stand by until that goes to court, My scar from the quadruple bypass is not healing as fast as it should, I get numbness on both sides of my chest, my feet completely dry out to the point where my heals split wide open, and every step hurts, I get shooting pains in both legs at random, shaking hands HURTS a lot because of the damage in both arms, My vision changes daily due to the medicine injections wearing out, I can barley drive at night due to vision, I have a thyroid condition that I am on medication for, I am on anti depressants because I feel like a useless person not working, I take around 12-15 pills in the morning and another 8 at night, I cannot sleep without them, all these pills take away my energy. I cannot plan anything for the next day any longer, as I do not know how I will feel day to day.
I am not looking for sympathy, I was born with poor genetics, my father was 56 when he passed, my mother was 61, both had heart issues, diabetes, and my mother also had cancer and more illness than I can remember, I was at the hospital visiting her more than I can remember as a child, and watched her decay to the point she could not see, stop her hands from shaking, basically listening to a radio in a sun room with her dog, as there was nothing else she could do.
My plan is to fight this off, If I win my case the money will be all set, if I lose I am not exactly sure what I can do, but I have been spending a large amount of time looking into that situation, and working on some ideas.
I place a strong importance on 2 heirlooms, one is lost forever, the other I can get back, if I work hard enough, get past the negatives being tossed around in here, and feeding on the overwhelming support by others, I cannot describe the feeling of joy it was to meet member Number 41, and I am pretty sure he knew what I was feeling at that moment, and although we met one time, I am proud to call him a friend, and several other members from this site who have been fighting along with me.
I am not you, you are not me. I see things one way, you see them another, and that is ok, it does not make either of us right or wrong, it makes us the individuals we are, for me, this helps me remember the past, the family gone, the losses I have had over the years, and a turning point that I can get one loss back, lose all I have and you might just have a better understanding.
Regardless, I am going to continue my fight to make this happen. I am still not 100% sure, waiting for some stuff to clear, to get the current total, without factoring those in, it looks like I am at 1750, and hoping when it all finalizes I am at 2000, the half way point.
I just want to once again, reach out to the positive members here who have been supportive, and wished me the best of luck on this goal, you guys have truly inspired me to keep this thread alive, to continue to work hard at this, and that it will happen. After this, I set another goal, and work towards that, it will not be a pinball machine, that I can tell you 100% for sure.
Thanks
Steve

Just ignore them, do what you need to do. Hope you get your machine back.

#338 7 years ago

Thanks Travish, I will get it back!

Appreciate it.

#339 7 years ago

Question I must of missed it somewhere but how much is this game costing you?

#340 7 years ago

4k, same price I sold it to him for. I am waiting for final transfers but I believe I am close to half way, I know for sure 1750 I have raised though sales and some donations.

#341 7 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

I am not you, you are not me. I see things one way, you see them another, and that is ok, it does not make either of us right or wrong, it makes us the individuals we are

#342 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

That being said I sorry to say from my perspective I do not understand. Any and all monetary items including pinball are not therapy. They are a want and a desire to own.

I think this is false- Anything CAN be a therapy tool. Why criticize what may work for Balboa? Maybe it's not your way, but maybe your way wouldn't work for him... Who's to say this isn't the inspiration he needs to conquer his demons?
Sounds like his family is taken care of and support him--who are we to berate their decision?
It's no different than when our kids are off to college, then come home- they may not be sitting next to me or us the whole time, but it makes me happy just KNOWING they are home with us.
Therapy comes in many forms...
Good luck Balboa and good health...Greg

#343 7 years ago

Thank you Greg.

#344 7 years ago

Make me understand Steve ................A lot of effort has been taken explaining about why and what it means. In almost 8 pages of thread not one once was it mentioned of how and sacrifices that are willing to be made. ( come on ROC, there is no tomorrow ) If you want to change the perception of some on this thread .

A statement such as,

" Every possible effort in the following year will be taken to reimburse in full each and every cash donation made . I am not looking for gifts or charity but only a way to reacquire something that has meant so much and inspire me to push forward . I am true to my word, and a man is only as good as such"

could make all the difference and are truly inspiring words.

I will not be posting or debating my values on this thread from this point on. I wish you the best and you hope find what you seek no matter what the outcome.

Sincerely Allen.

#345 7 years ago

In other news I can't afford a Hobbit cos I'm skint and have to spend my money on stupid things like bills, mortgage, food for my kid. Can people donate money please?

#346 7 years ago

I'm all for supporting you in selling off TVs etc to raise money, but straight out asking people to give you money for a pinball machine is ridiculous. if it was to pay for hospital bills etc. It would be a different story

#347 7 years ago

j69 what's the big deal? He can ask - it's a pretty crappy story, for sure. I'm sure we've all been ripped off in one way or another this way. But here's the thing: You can just.... CHOOSE not to donate! Hey! What a concept! Or is there some gun to your head forcing you to send him $20 on Paypal? Then I can totally understand your comments.

He didn't ask for donations of judgment; just close the thread dude.

#348 7 years ago

Not going to close the thread, have a lot more positive than negatives, and I want those that did help and support to know where it stands. I cannot keep repeating the same statements over and over, without another donation, 8% of the 4000 will come from donations, the rest I am raising, I have not mentioned the donation page itself since page one, with the exception of saying thank you to those who did, and keeping updates as to how it is going. There are 7 pages covering what I am doing to get there, what I am selling and what I am working on to get there, if you want to focus on one line in the first page, well there is nothing else I can say that I have not covered already. Rdoyle, you are correct, you can choose not to donate, you can drain the thread, you can put me on your block list.

But I owe it to a lot of people to post updates on how it is going, and regardless of any naysayers at this point, I am going to continue to post updates, and when I get there, there will be another thread showing the game at my house, so best to just block me now.

Rdoyle, I really appreciate the support, but I will not be closing the thread until I get there, I owe that much to the kind people who have helped, trust me, I have been using the ignore button a lot myself.

#349 7 years ago
Quoted from j69:

In other news I can't afford a Hobbit cos I'm skint and have to spend my money on stupid things like bills, mortgage, food for my kid. Can people donate money please?

Quoted from j69:

I'm all for supporting you in selling off TVs etc to raise money, but straight out asking people to give you money for a pinball machine is ridiculous. if it was to pay for hospital bills etc. It would be a different story

How's YOUR health? Fairly good, I imagine, so you should count your blessings and stop trolling this thread.

But you bring up a good point: Perhaps Steve should have just lied and said this was for hospital bills...maybe he'd have hit his goal by now. But the thing I respect about him was he had the balls to ask for something, knowing it would bring people like you out from under your rocks. That's pretty admirable, I think.

But what you're NOT getting is that one of the reasons he doesn't have the money for the machine is because of his medical bills. So, in a way, if you donate, you're donating to his medical bills so he can use other money to get the machine. What's the difference?

#350 7 years ago

Guys - when Steve opens a thread entitled "Seeking life advice from people who have no fucking clue about my entire situation" - you guys should chime in for sure!

Getting this machine back is a small part of his overall long term plan. Just bc he doesn't share the rest of it with you numbskulls doesn't mean he doesn't have one.

In the meantime, Steve is rightly selling stuff for the most part to get this done. You can also buy stuff from him if you like.

Carry on Steve, don't let the bastards get you down! I hope you get your grail back!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 524 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 11.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/have-a-chance-to-get-my-grail-back/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.