image_(resized).jpeg
LesTrat_(resized).jpg
DSC02275_(resized).JPG
DSC02284_(resized).JPG
DSC02280_(resized).JPG
DSC02273_(resized).JPG
30246318_(resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 524 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.
#501 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

You should sell everything but the Ripken cards.... Selling those would lead to some bad ju-ju. Trust me.

The Autographed Ripken I actually pulled from a pack in 92, I almost hit the floor!! I hate giving that one particular card up, it was the only time I pulled the top card available out of a pack.. Have to see what kind of grade it gets, seems like anything under a 10 and it just does not do well.. The Ripken Rookie was a 6 and the traded was an 8.. Gotta see how the rest of them come back, maybe Cal will stay.

#502 7 years ago

So has this guy got his grail back yet?

#503 7 years ago

Levi that would be no, Will update total on Fri, but should be under 1000 to go on Fri.

#504 7 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Levi that would be no, Will update total on Fri, but should be under 1000 to go on Fri.

Your buddy should see how hard youve been trying, take the $3,000 and let you make payments or something.

#505 7 years ago

I am sure he can visit Rocky when he wants to

#506 7 years ago

I can visit Rocky any time I like : )

I would not want to just pay 3k and take it now, I honestly want to pay it in full before I get it, totally my choice on that one.

#507 7 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

I can visit Rocky any time I like : )
I would not want to just pay 3k and take it now, I honestly want to pay it in full before I get it, totally my choice on that one.

I have paid for pins with a buddy over a month or so. I prefer to take delivery when paid off. Once your skin is in the game, you play faster and harder!

#508 7 years ago

Shooting for a BIG week here guys, just added another 60 or so Blu Ray titles to the listing.. now 6 for 20 shipped, and all goes towards this Friday's totals!

ebay.com link: Pick any 6 Blu Ray dvd titles for 20 bucks shipped dvd cheaper

Yes, if anyone wants to buy directly from me and save me the Ebay fees, I am very open to that!

#509 7 years ago

Official update 8/13........ 3500!!!!! Just 500 to go, going to be a little slow, I do not have much else to sell at this point, but will keep chipping away, down to 500! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#510 7 years ago

Does anyone have lah ball lock plasric

#511 7 years ago

This is still going on?
Who pays $4000 for a rocky? And how could the seller not take less?

#512 7 years ago

Seller is selling it back to me for what he paid me for it about 5 years ago. I guess I am paying 4K for a Rocky, and the seller paid 4K for a Rocky.. So that's 2.

#513 7 years ago

With absolutely all respect, I find the idea of digital panhandling objectionable. I understand OP alleges medical issues, and I sincerely hope gets well soon, but I'd be more likely to invest in a micro-loan than to contribute to digital begging. You do not need a pinball machine to make you happy. A pinball machine is a luxury, period. While I'm not advocating for some Dickensian parsimony, this is over the top.

#514 7 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Seller is selling it back to me for what he paid me for it about 5 years ago. I guess I am paying 4K for a Rocky, and the seller paid 4K for a Rocky.. So that's 2.

i can get you a Rocky and Bullwinkle for about half that.

#515 7 years ago
Quoted from Neuromancer87:

With absolutely all respect, I find the idea of digital panhandling objectionable. I understand OP alleges medical issues, and I sincerely hope gets well soon, but I'd be more likely to invest in a micro-loan than to contribute to digital begging. You do not need a pinball machine to make you happy. A pinball machine is a luxury, period. While I'm not advocating for some Dickensian parsimony, this is over the top.

You have not read the entire post... I clearly stated several posts back that I was not looking for any donations, but several people have asked me to post updates on how I am making out RAISING THE MONEY ON MY OWN, So I posted an update as requested. There is no pan handling, no begging, (I love how your guys always choose the worst words you can)..

I am sure you could get me a Rocky and Bullwinkle for half, but not at all interested. But thanks for trying to save me money!

Medical wise, the damage is done, in fact I clipped another car today, first time in over 20 plus years I have hit anything, my peripheral vision has clearly been reduced, lucky it was just my side mirror and his side mirror, so minor, but now driving is going to have to be limited as well.. I cannot believe I actually did that, totally my fault too. My chest still hurts, my legs are in pain, I take about 25 pills a day now, but I am fighting all of this shit as best I can!

But again, I did state several posts back that I was no longer seeking donations. If people want to buy some of my blu ray's that is great, it is a killer deal 6 movies for 20 bucks shipped, so I am selling not begging! I have sold a TON of stuff to get this far and always at beyond fair prices.

#516 7 years ago
Quoted from Neuromancer87:

I think Dickensian parsimony is over the top, but what do I know?

#517 7 years ago

Not sure what I am missing here. You have 3 pins in your collection and want people to pitch in and help buy one back?

Not being callous but why don't you just sell Judge Dredd and be done with it?

I am pretty sure we have all had to sell game for one reason or another. Maybe take in the blessing and games you have versus the one you don't.

Hope you get the game.

#518 7 years ago

Please, I can see the cycle starting again, and I do not want to go through it again, Go back and read the earlier posts, all of this was covered, I am NOT asking for any donations, I am only posting updates as many people have asked me to keep this thread up, and to post updates on how I am doing.

Everything you have questioned has been addressed to death.

#519 7 years ago
Quoted from mrdoarcademan:

Not being callous but why don't you just sell Judge Dredd and be done with it?

Because it's a loaner, he doesn't own it.

LTG : )

#520 7 years ago

I'm not on any side on this, but Balboa I hope you get what will make you happy.
$500 to go bump

#521 7 years ago

Thank you MeNaCeFiRe.. very close to the end, no way I am not going to make it now!

#522 7 years ago

@ neuromancer

ehhhhhh yes pinball machines DO make you happy! everyone needs one!
you are weird dude!

#523 7 years ago

Moderators, please close this thread for a GOOD REASON!

All please see NEW POST!!!!

There are 524 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/have-a-chance-to-get-my-grail-back/page/11?hl=neuromancer87 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.