(Topic ID: 30895)

Haunted house with speech and multiball

By mojozone

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider poibug.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 11 years ago

Hi guys,

I did that article,as it was such a cool job by Pascal to come up with the idea I thought it best to share it. I thought it was so cool I had to do it in mine.
It was a bit of work but I do feel it improves the game a fair bit.
the rules will be tweaked as Pascal and I are passing ideas.

On a similar vein I must recommend his boards.Obviously one is in my HH conversion,and I also have a system one vesrion one in my Ramones conversion

http://www.pinballnews.com/learn/ramones/index.html

(which going forward the rules will be modded btw).

The diagnostics are fantastic,and there are some great little additions like lights flashing when switches hit,being able to put your name in,top 5 scores,show 1 million plus etc.The skill show addon is good on my Ramones(aka Genie).
Plus if like me you have a few sys 80's,you end up with useful spare boards for your other machines!! : )

poibug

PS re my HH is someone can explain how reed switches in bally/wms work please get in touch as I want to use them on my lower HH playfield.I have some here,and can hear the switches activate when a ball goes over them but get no continuity across the two cables from themwhen this happens?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider poibug.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haunted-house-with-speech-and-multiball?tu=poibug and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.