Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by windsoreight
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I’m waiting on a manual but I’m bringing back a haunted house from the dead its obviously sat for a very long time. Fixed all the boot issues, switch issues, sound issues. I’m now down to 2 weak coils. The trough coil and the lower playfield vuk. There may be others but all flippers, pop bumpers, kickers all work. You can hear those 2 coils try to fire but very weak. I don’t have a wiring diagram but I’m thinking one of the bridge rectifiers may be an issue.

#2 1 year ago

Are all the normal talked about ground mods done? Info is everywhere on what should get done.
Check resistance on coils. Feel for how plunger slides thru sleeve, any binding? Time for new sleeve?
Could be time to change out the capacitor and consider changing out the bridge rectifier while your there.
-Mike

#3 1 year ago

Yea I’m pretty familiar with these. Someone was kind enough to send me some shots of the manual. And took me no time to track down the issues. It’s all playing with no issues. Time to shop and finish with leds.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside