10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by blownfuse
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GizzArd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I have a problem with one of my ball kickers that go up to the top level. When I turn the game on the kickout works but securing gameplay it doesn't. The leaf switch is making contact but its not working. Even when I do the coil test it works but not during gameplay. Please help!

#4 10 years ago

Ahhh haaa. That could probably be me. So the switch at the kick should be in the right place. Ill just unplug it and plug it back in. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The thing is before. It wouldn't work but if I started the game with the ball in the kick hole it would kick it out but then when I would start the game it wouldn't work.

Yes that is the only switch that isn't registering. The game was a mess when I got it. Now it's just this one thing. An then let the ground mods begin

#6 10 years ago

Yaaaa hooooo! Your the best! I'm such a dope. Yeah everything is working now on the machine. So many issues. It's my first gottlieb.

Oh that firkin bottom kick hole on the bottom level wasn't working either. That tube is a pain in the ass. I also never dealt with those pop bumper boards either.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
3,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Johnston, IA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
3,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gettysburg, PA
3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GizzArd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haunted-house-upper-level-kickout-issue?tu=GizzArd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.