Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by vipe_1
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I have a question for you guys about the GTB Haunted House upkicker tube and it's alignment. Mine has a problem where it is loose(ish) going from back to front, so basically over time the tube migrates back (from a shot into the tube, or whatever) and gets thrown off. I occasionally have to pull the playfield up and move the tube back towards me to realign it.

I don't know if mine has some missing mounting parts, or if the tube brackets are worn out, etc. I just know it's annoying and probably not correct for the tube to have so much play and get misaligned over time.

#2 10 years ago

That tube is suspended from the upper playfield by the same bracket used to mount stand up capacitors the the base of a cab (like the big orange one in HH). Take a look at yours and make sure all the tabs are still on it and one has not snapped off. It should not move.

#4 10 years ago

Thank Ken, I knew I had seen that somewhere. )

#5 10 years ago

Yeah, I thought I had seen that before, but I don't think that mine is broken. It's held by 2 screw opposite of each other, and then has the smaller tabs. Mine has one spring attached to it that goes to the playfield.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haunted-house-upkicker-tube-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.