Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Jkush18
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Can anyone help me figure out what's going on? Please check out the video. For some reason the game keeps switching the playfield levels at random causing havoc. Also the gi is now out but everything else has power?

#2 4 years ago

Is this machine new to you? Or have you owned it and these are new issues?
Have the ground mods been done? Can see in video that you have a pulsing going on with displays. Leads me to think it's time to do some voltage checks and probably put some new capacitors on boards.
-Mike

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Is this machine new to you? Or have you owned it and these are new issues?
Have the ground mods been done? Can see in video that you have a pulsing going on with displays. Leads me to think it's time to do some voltage checks and probably put some new capacitors on boards.
-Mike

The CPU is new the ground mods have not been done but the GI was working before the new CPU so im stumped. I 2x checked all connections and fuses. I'm also having some intermittent issues with the pop bumpers not firing all the time. Esp the coils that fires into the attic. It never works now.

#4 4 years ago

I believe while in attract mode there is a relay that switches the lights on and off between the basement and the main playfield. Is that working in attract mode? It sounds to me like one of the relay stacks under the playfield is goofed up. From memory (so check the manual cause I'm just going from memory here) its labelled as "G" relay or something like that and its roughly under the top right hand side of the main playfield. There should be 3 relay switch stacks up there. Inspect those and make sure they are clean. One of them switches power to flippers and turns the lights on and off to the playfields depending on where the ball is. I think one off those has an issue. That's my 2 cents.

#5 4 years ago

I've got the playfield switching issues sorted but can't fix the gi or intermittent pop bumpers

#6 4 years ago

It was switch 151 which was the switch that leads to the cellar from the top left lane. After adjustment it's working great.

#7 4 years ago

Fixed the gi and playfield selection switch. Now I need to sort the upkicker to the cellar. The switch works to actuate it but it doesn't fire. However it will in test mode so maybe the driver board??

#8 4 years ago

Upkicker to attic rather.

#9 4 years ago

Check all the fuses under the playfield, your pop bumper and kicker are both blown from the weirdness.

#10 4 years ago

I replaced every single fuse so many!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside