8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I"m not sure how, (gravity, I know) but the main playfield on my Haunted House fell suddenly when I had it lifted. I caught it at the bottom, so I"m hoping there wasn't too much damage. To the playfield, I mean. I do know that the coils at the bottom right (when lifted) are shorted - they keep firing. But I can't tell what they go to! The manual says these are coils Q and U. (T seems fine). But I can't find anything telling what these coils run. And since it's a Gottleib, no online manuals so I can't just show people.

AND...the large lamp that's under the playfield window rolled under the transformer block, which is on a platform that's permanently fixed. I can't get the bulb out, and again, can't find anything that will tell me which one it is. Not impressed with Gottleib manuals so far lol. The base is larger than a 44/47 and the glass part is round, not long. So that almost cuts my choices in half, right?

Hopefully this is all that got messed up.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside