10 days ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Photo Oct 09, 12 28 56 PM (resized).jpg
Photo Oct 09, 12 28 16 PM (resized).jpg
Photo Oct 09, 11 46 46 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Oct 09, 11 46 27 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Oct 09, 11 45 33 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Oct 09, 11 45 19 AM (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#1 10 days ago

Price

$ 195 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

Haunted House Translite on Original Glass, with edge trim

Added: October 10th, 2019
Condition: New

Item description

I'm selling a brand new Translite made for Gottlieb Haunted House that is mounted on an original Gottlieb Haunted House Back Glass. It has all the edge trim and a new lift channel on the bottom. The original back glass art was unsalvageable, so the old artwork was removed from the glass and the new high quality translite applied. At least this is the correct glass, right size, shape, thickness. The translite looks excellent and has no distortions, no missing artwork, no foggy look. It was produced with a very high quality digital UV process at high resolution, as are all new translites commercially produced. I'm enclosing one photo holding this back glass up to one of my Bally machines just so you can see what it looks like on a lit back box. I do not have a Haunted House machine to display it. You can see the colors are really excellent, however my back box picture has "cold white" LEDS in it, so the photo does not have the "warmer" look of light bulbs. Hopefully you will be able to buy with confidence and convenience as it is pre-mounted on the correct glass for you. However, I highly suggest you pick this up in person - I'm in the NW Chicago suburbs. I can ship it in the continental USA, but it will require a $20 flat screen TV box from Home Depot plus roughly $50 in UPS shipping cost, insured (cost varies by shipping destination). Let me know if you have any questions. Price is firm. Thanks.

Item photos

Photo Oct 09, 11 45 19 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Oct 09, 11 45 33 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Oct 09, 11 46 27 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Oct 09, 11 46 46 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Oct 09, 12 28 16 PM (resized).jpg
Photo Oct 09, 12 28 56 PM (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
Willing to ship mainland
Willing to ship overseas

“Pickup is free, based in the NW suburbs of Chicago. I can ship but it will need a special box that costs $20 plus will cost roughly $50 by UPS, insured ground. Shipping cost is an estimate only.”

Contact

Contact calico1997 via PinsideMail.

Send PM

Item location

Huntley, IL, US

Seller insights

These are calico1997's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to calico1997's stats page

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside