Main_Playfield.jpg
Lower_Ball_Trought_Switch.jpg
Lower_Ball_Trough.jpg
Flipper_Buttons.jpg
Backglass.jpg
Backbox.jpg
IMG_2307.JPG
IMG_2308.JPG
Black Hole - Haunted House Repair Guide(2).pdf (PDF preview)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gearheaddropping.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

My playfields and the whole pin in general is really dirty, as you can tell from my finger swipes on the basement window. What cleaner and what wax would any of you guys recommend for an HH with this much time and dirt settling in?
One thing that has happened since I got it home is that while I was retesting all sounds and targets, the right side extra ball hole on the Main PF accepted the ball but froze on that sound, wouldn't spit the ball back out and locked up the game. Now when I turn the machine off or on it still stays locked up, won't go into attract mode and won't accept new credits. I'm too tired tonight but I'm going to try and dig into that tomorrow. Any thoughts?

I am a "dis-assembly" type person. When I first got my HH, I pulled out each playfield and worked on them individually. I cleaned, assessed parts, repaired, and waxed each one at a time. Once I was done, started working through the game issues. Mine had an alignment problem with the VUK which is a pretty common issue along with a blown bridge.

Steve at PB Resource will be your friend on this project. He has the largest and most complete selection of replacement parts for HH.

PM me with specific questions or photo needs.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gearheaddropping.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haunted-house-thoughts-upkeep?tu=gearheaddropping and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.