(Topic ID: 199505)

Haunted House problems

By mwelliott99

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mwelliott99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hi all. My journey restoring a Haunted House as a total novice and with almost no electronics knowledge continues...
I have a Pascal board and his pop bumper boards. Slowly I’m getting this working and replacing coils, wire bridge/switches etc but I still have some problems I still can’t resolve:
- the pop bumper on the lower playfield and the pop on the main playfield (lower left) don’t work. The coils seem ok.
- none of the lights that illuminate the lower playfield work - both those on the underside of the main playfield, around the window, and the surface mounted ones. The lights under the playfield (that light up messages etc) work fine.
- I have an intermittent fault with coil 8. Pascal’s board says ‘error 2’. have no idea what/where coil 8 is!
- finally, when I turn the machine on and it does its tests it always says switch 57 tilt error. I’ve ignored it as not too worried about the tilt switch at the moment but in case it is related to anything else?
I’ve looked carefully at the group of relays and they look ok. I’ve cleaned the contacts etc.
Any other ideas as to what to check?
Thanks
Matt

#3 6 years ago

Thanks Chris. I really appreciate this and will have a look at this.

#4 6 years ago

Chris. I cleaned & checked all the contacts on the three relays and the cellar lights came on! Thank you.

I have an intermittent fault with coil 8 on my Haunted House. I have a Pascal/Flippp board. Anyone know what coil 8 is and where it is located?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mwelliott99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haunted-house-problems?tu=mwelliott99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.