Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jhend1000
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Well, I have found a very nice Haunted House in my area for sale for $1,200.00. It is cosmetically very good with not a whole lot of wear. The "cellar" playfield has almost no wear at all. The game suffers from the slam tilt issue where the displays flicker but that should not be too hard of a fix. I am very experienced with pinball repair at this point and am not afraid to take on a System 80.

Thoughts on the price?

#2 8 years ago

that's a solid price if as you describe and easy to fix. great machine!

#3 8 years ago

Do you think $1,000.00 is a good offer?

#4 8 years ago

Or would you say that's starting to be lowballing? How about trading a flash gordon for it?

#5 8 years ago

thats a good deal

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

thats a good deal

For which offer?

#7 8 years ago

Pay the $1200 before someone else offers $1400 for it. Why would you even try to get the seller down from a $1200 asking price for a fairly nice Haunted House?

And people wonder why pins get bought out from under them!

Why - when something is being offered at a "fair price" does everyone feel they still need to pay less. 25 to 40% of the time when I buy pins I end up paying over asking price to be fair with sellers.

#8 8 years ago

$1200 is extremely fair. Based on your description, it borders on a lowball offer if that wasn't the asking price.

#9 8 years ago

Sounds good to me. I thought this was a pretty good deal myself. If I do go lower then I won't go much lower at all. The man who is selling this has had some of the best prices in the area (I have done business with him before.) He has sold me some arcade games. They were priced fairly too.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop
$ 199.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
2,700 (Firm)
Sale Pending! Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Wanted
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!