Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by SDM0
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

I just bought a Haunted House. Many plastics are broken. As I play it seems the ball bounces a lot. I was going to buy new plastics... but now I am worried they will just get broken as well. Am I correct that plastics are just naturally in danger on this game? Is there anything that can be done to protect the new ones I put on? Sucky that they only come as a set. Are there certain plastics that are always breaking on Haunted Houses? I would like to hear from owners of this game. Thx!

#2 2 years ago
Quoted from SDM0:

I just bought a Haunted House. Many plastics are broken. As I play it seems the ball bounces a lot. I was going to buy new plastics... but now I am worried they will just get broken as well. Am I correct that plastics are just naturally in danger on this game? Is there anything that can be done to protect the new ones I put on? Sucky that they only come as a set. Are there certain plastics that are always breaking on Haunted Houses? I would like to hear from owners of this game. Thx!

The secret passage plastic is the most vulnerable. Protector found here:

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/CA-PS-HH-SP

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Protector found here

Oh cool. Thx!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside