9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

HH_Attic_LT Side_DPilon-HandDrawnToScale.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dnaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 8 years ago

I have everything that I really need for a full work over of all three playfields with the exception of an accurate colour match for all of the pf colours. I have spent a great deal of time stitching together 600dpi scans of all three pfs to use as a high resolution reference layer and have started to redraw some of these from scratch.

Is there anyone out here that can assist with determining accurate pantone, cmyk or the like for these colours?

I am currently working with Adobe Photoshop (@ 600dpi) and Adobe Illustrator.

The included sample is a 600dpi raster image created in PS but reduced to a PNG for your viewing pleasure. The colours look ok but are not accurately matched, hence the reason for this entire post

Thank you.

HH_Attic_LT Side_DPilon-HandDrawnToScale.pngHH_Attic_LT Side_DPilon-HandDrawnToScale.png
#13 8 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I saw a main playfield overlay at Allentown for sale, I think it was $100...
I just stared at it, I'd never seen one before. Probably should of bought it.

All three PFs are beautiful! Could have negotiated down maybe but yes I would have bought it. In my case to even just have another to work directly with for my project.

2 weeks later
#17 8 years ago

PeteyJ, just seeing your post now so thank you for the PM. Not sure why I didn't receive an email following the post here in the thread.

I've sent my email and other info in the PM, let's see what we can do. I have this HH and a Spirit now that also needs some pf attention so I would like to nail down this process. If we can (few or more) all work together to achieve then end goal then let's do it.

There are a few print shops here in London that will also do direct print to just about anything up to 1" or 1.5" thick I believe. I was initially thinking about doing that direct to the PF but then it needs to be entirely stripped. I would prefer to not do that if possible. I also have my JP pf that will eventually see a complete custom artwork overhaul and in that case I do have an extra (stripped) pf so in that case it is possible but the registration/alignment is something that I will need to learn more about.

alenanr1, I completely agree on the plastics. It would be nice if Steve offered them individually but I would think that he would have to wait to have a certain number run off so there might be a waiting list. I wonder what the used market is like for the plastics. I would consider eventually buying the new set and selling off my old if that were the case. This would not help you unfortunately as my SP plastic was missing entirely.

Keep the posts coming...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dnaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haunted-house-pinball-overlays-needed?tu=dnaman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.