Haunted house pin southern wi

By finny369

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I am looking for any who could look at the Haunted House pin I have. Just bought it and it worked once set up at home, but after about 12-15 games it will no longer play. I am located in Edgerton WI, just south of Madison WI. You can get me at [email protected], or feel free to call at 6082893139. I will gladly pay a reasonable fee. Thanks, Dave.

#2 11 years ago

Deaconblooze is in edgerton.

#3 11 years ago

I'll do my best to help. Im not very familiar with the early gottliebs. I'll try to help if I can - great to see a local pinsider!

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from finny369:

I am looking for any who could look at the Haunted House pin I have. Just bought it and it worked once set up at home, but after about 12-15 games it will no longer play. I am located in Edgerton WI, just south of Madison WI. You can get me at [email protected], or feel free to call at 6082893139. I will gladly pay a reasonable fee. Thanks, Dave.

What do you mean by no longer play? Can you describe what is or isn't happening? There are some common issues these games have and we might be able to point you in the right direction.

#5 11 years ago

He said that the displays flash 0's twice. Lights, but will not play. I'm going over to try to help tomorrow. My first thought is batteries. Other suggestions?

#6 11 years ago

It powers up, but when you put a quater in it and press the credit button, the score flashes twice and then flashes just a zero and nothing more happens. Flashes all zeros in all four score displays, and then flashes just one zero in the first display and then repeats. Deaconblooze called me and offered to stop over tomorrow and take a look. Any addition ideas would be appreciated. Thanks to all. Dave

#7 11 years ago

It powers up, but when you put a quater in it and press the credit button, the score flashes twice and then flashes just a zero and nothing more happens. Flashes all zeros in all four score displays, and then flashes just one zero in the first display and then repeats. Deaconblooze called me and offered to stop over tomorrow and take a look. Any addition ideas would be appreciated. Thanks to all. Dave

#8 11 years ago

Sounds like it is searching for the ball? Trough switch issue?

#9 11 years ago

I'll check that, as well. Anything specifics to gottliebs of this era that are unusual?

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I'll check that, as well. Anything specifics to gottliebs of this era that are unusual?

You have to read the pinwiki gottlieb repair guides and do all of the ground mods first. Rebuild or replace that power supply second, and connectors, connectors,and more connectors third.

#11 11 years ago

I pulled the ball out and let it roll back in, but didn't mess with the switch.

#12 11 years ago

Do either of you know a guy named Frank, don't know his last name, who lived in Janesville wi and was a life long pinball guy?

#13 11 years ago

Frank....Frank Rizzo!

#14 11 years ago

Is he still around?

#15 11 years ago

vdojag, I see you have a Haunted house as well. What a great machine. I owned one about two years ago, had it for a year and then sold it. Kicked myself ever since found another a month back and bought it. I just need to get the bugs out of it. Thanks for your help.

#16 11 years ago

Great game, yes! But don't call me a 'jag'!

#17 11 years ago

Sorry, typo

#18 11 years ago

Deaconblooze is my hero! He stopped by tonight and fixed my Haunted House pin. It was a fuse, so easy fix but he also checked some other stuff over and brought a flash drive with a handful of websites and manuals for my machine. I now have a ton of homework to do. Thanks a million my new friend. I will be in touch and when you need that play field cleared, I am your guy! The least I can do for you.

#19 11 years ago

Nicely done Deacon! You are a credit to pinside!

#20 11 years ago

Nice job bro!

Finny, Dave said your game is amazing good find!

#21 11 years ago

Great to meet you, Finny. I was glad that it was such an easy fix. If you need any help on those ground mods let me know.

This is the first time I've seen a HH in person. This was a great looking example, one of the nicest pins I've seen from that era.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
3,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gettysburg, PA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
3,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Johnston, IA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haunted-house-pin-southern-wi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.