Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

HH1.jpg
HH4.jpg
HH3.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Hey,

As promised here are some more pictures of my restored Haunted House. Sorry, I did not post sooner but I had to make sure it was working with no issues. Before I posted. Game is amazing and play is a blast. I bought this for $800 but I think I could get more out of it now. FYI: No it's not for sale.

// Error: Image 104565 not found // // Error: Image 104566 not found // HH3.jpgHH3.jpg HH4.jpgHH4.jpg // Error: Image 104569 not found // // Error: Image 104570 not found //

#2 10 years ago

// Error: Image 104571 not found // HH1.jpgHH1.jpg

#3 10 years ago

I like the topper looks great

#4 10 years ago

Nice job! That topper rocks!~SoOoKy

#5 10 years ago

Nice find, topper too.

#6 10 years ago

I just bought the sign off e-bay added the changing light bar and wired it into the game. I thought it was cool or lets just say I crossed my fingers and hoped it would turn out. It did! I'll be adding side mirror soon. I am having to redesign them just for this game. Unfortunately they won't be for sell.

#7 10 years ago

My buddy has HH as well and that topper is smokin'

#8 10 years ago

Great looking game. It's definitely on my short list.

#9 10 years ago

Nice Job!

#10 10 years ago

Classic! Beautiful Job!

#11 10 years ago

beautiful! i want one!

#12 10 years ago

Looks great. I wouldn't mind owning a HH for the theme alone, if I had the space. Also, one of my favorite backglass art. Just somehow reminds me of halloween when I was a kid.

#13 10 years ago

Good work !

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Looks great. I wouldn't mind owning a HH for the theme alone, if I had the space. Also, one of my favorite backglass art. Just somehow reminds me of halloween when I was a kid.

Best theme around (IMHO). For me personally,anything that reminds of Halloween when I was a kid, is instantly going to be on my favorites list.

#15 10 years ago

Topper is tits!

#16 10 years ago

That looks Great!
I have been debating if i should paint the lightning bolts on the cabinet with glow in the dark paint

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

For me personally,anything that reminds of Halloween when I was a kid, is instantly going to be on my favorites list.

Same thought & same reasoning here!

#18 10 years ago

HH is great! 3 PF's, 8 flippers...

#20 10 years ago

Great buy. This looks like an awesome game with a cool playing field layout. I kind of want one now!

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from emptyc:

That looks Great!
I have been debating if i should paint the lightning bolts on the cabinet with glow in the dark paint

How are you going to black light it? or UV to make the glow in the dark work?

#22 10 years ago

Sweet!

viperrwk

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haunted-house-pics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.