Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by R8f1k
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider R8f1k.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I have a Haunted House, new Pascal PI-80 board, but the game seems to forget what is going on most of the time. It isn't sure if the ball is on the main, upper, or lower play field.
Attached is a video of what's going on.

#3 4 years ago

During game play, sound turned off. Do I have a stuck switch?

#5 4 years ago

Will that be the reason none of the main playfield flippers work?

#7 4 years ago

There are 4 flippers on the main playfield, they NEVER work and the upper playfield ALWAYS works. The lower playfield sometimes works.

#9 4 years ago

Not an issue, accuracy is important.

So, when I start a game, the upper play field flipper (on the right) work every time the flipper button is pushed. (The upper left flipper worked, then stopped)
The lower play field flipper (on the right) works when the ball drops to the lower level, when the flipper button is pushed. The other problem with this is that when the ball drops to the lower level, the upper play field flipper still works.
The flippers on the main play field have never worked.

What am I missing.....

#10 4 years ago

Ok, found a bad connection, put all new molex pins on the edge connectors on the CPU.
Now this is the status -
Main play field flippers: Work as they should
Upper play field flippers: Right side works only
Lower play field flippers: Right side works only

The reoccurring problem is that the main and lower play field will switch back and forth from being on. It is almost like there is a switch that is getting hit intermittently

#11 4 years ago

I think I got it going. I kept playing it and playing it and now it seems to be working. The left flippers woke up and it seems to recognize where the ball is! This thing was a ton of work. It was 8 hours from me, completely apart, damaged, moldy, cabinet, rusty everything, boards toasted, edge connectors in classic Gottlieb condition. Been working on it since Oct 6. built new pieces for cabinet, power washed, re-glued everything, wife repainted/touched up the cabinet, re-pinned everything, new Pascal board, new LED's, rebuilt all the pop bumper boards, all new coil sleeves, rebuilt all flippers, on and on......whew.....

#13 4 years ago

How does one fix magnetized relays?

#15 4 years ago

I have a demagnetizer if that will help.

#17 4 years ago

Now both flipper sides are working

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider R8f1k.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haunted-house-pascal-board-having-trouble-with-flippers?tu=R8f1k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.