(Topic ID: 134273)

Haunted House Multi-ball, who's done it?

By shacklersrevenge

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hhsize.jpg
#1 8 years ago

When I first heard that HH was getting speech and mult-ball, I was pretty wowed over. Has anyone here done it? I know you need the right parts (which I have from my graveyard (no pun intended)
Anyone have an actual video of it in action?
Post your thoughts here.
Thanks

hhsize.jpghhsize.jpg

#2 8 years ago

I will look for the link to a video, it does exist. But I'm not sure you will be happy. The reason for the post was to talk about how annoying the audio was.

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I will look for the link to a video, it does exist. But I'm not sure you will be happy. The reason for the post was to talk about how annoying the audio was.

I read that it is not necessary to have the audio, but that the game itself with the multiball is pretty cool. I've been going over the ''how to'' build for it. I'm leaning towards it.

#4 8 years ago

We have the speech in Haunted House at the version at the Ann Arbor pinball museum. that actually adds a lot to the game. I haven't gone to the multi-ball part though. it's a BIG ton of work, and expensive (you need pascal's board, which isn't cheap, and basically a scrap black hole playfield for other parts.) at some point we'll do it, but other pressing matters are more urgent.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

We have the speech in Haunted House at the version at the Ann Arbor pinball museum. that actually adds a lot to the game. I haven't gone to the multi-ball part though. it's a BIG ton of work, and expensive (you need pascal's board, which isn't cheap, and basically a scrap black hole playfield for other parts.) at some point we'll do it, but other pressing matters are more urgent.

Thanks Clay,
Yeah the board is $$$, but I do have a torn down/parted out Black Hole from years ago which should work well, including the the two ball trough mechs needed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haunted-house-multi-ball-whos-done-it and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.