(Topic ID: 295669)

Haunted House leg question

By creech927

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

I recently got a Haunted House in a pile of stuff from a friends family member that passed on. I put the legs on that I think are correct, but the game play field is completely flat despite being on a level floor with the two feet extended fully in the back and completely spun in in the front. I’m questioning if I’ve got the correct legs for this thing.

Would someone mind measuring the front and back legs of their Haunted House? I’m
Looking for the length of the leg from top to bottom not including the feet.

Thanks.

#2 2 years ago
Quoted from creech927:

I recently got a Haunted House in a pile of stuff from a friends family member that passed on. I put the legs on that I think are correct, but the game play field is completely flat despite being on a level floor with the two feet extended fully in the back and completely spun in in the front. I’m questioning if I’ve got the correct legs for this thing.
Would someone mind measuring the front and back legs of their Haunted House? I’m
Looking for the length of the leg from top to bottom not including the feet.
Thanks.

The back legs on HH should be longer than the front. I believe they are 31" versus 27". (I might be off on the numbers, but there are only two sizes to choose from). You can get them from a number of online pinball stores.

#3 2 years ago

Haunted House are Front 27", Back 31

LTG : )

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Haunted House are Front 27", Back 31
LTG : )

Exactly! Same as on my Volcano.

#5 2 years ago

Any Gottlieb System 80 game where the area around the shooter housing is routered out, uses the legs as specified by the guys above.
--
Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
http://www.ChrisHiblerPinball.com/Contact
http://www.PinWiki.com - The Place to go for Pinball Repair Info

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haunted-house-leg-question?hl=nplg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.