Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by ChrisHibler
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 months ago

I recently got a Haunted House in a pile of stuff from a friends family member that passed on. I put the legs on that I think are correct, but the game play field is completely flat despite being on a level floor with the two feet extended fully in the back and completely spun in in the front. I’m questioning if I’ve got the correct legs for this thing.

Would someone mind measuring the front and back legs of their Haunted House? I’m
Looking for the length of the leg from top to bottom not including the feet.

Thanks.

#2 3 months ago
Quoted from creech927:

I recently got a Haunted House in a pile of stuff from a friends family member that passed on. I put the legs on that I think are correct, but the game play field is completely flat despite being on a level floor with the two feet extended fully in the back and completely spun in in the front. I’m questioning if I’ve got the correct legs for this thing.
Would someone mind measuring the front and back legs of their Haunted House? I’m
Looking for the length of the leg from top to bottom not including the feet.
Thanks.

The back legs on HH should be longer than the front. I believe they are 31" versus 27". (I might be off on the numbers, but there are only two sizes to choose from). You can get them from a number of online pinball stores.

#3 3 months ago

Haunted House are Front 27", Back 31

LTG : )

#4 3 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Haunted House are Front 27", Back 31
LTG : )

Exactly! Same as on my Volcano.

#5 3 months ago

Any Gottlieb System 80 game where the area around the shooter housing is routered out, uses the legs as specified by the guys above.
--
Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
http://www.ChrisHiblerPinball.com/Contact
http://www.PinWiki.com - The Place to go for Pinball Repair Info

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside