10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago

If your issue is that the bulb dome or rim is too wide to go into the wood part of the playfield,

I am hoping to have a solution, in the form of a narrow bulb, with a unique lens in a 5050....I am awaiting its arrival....

Art

#7 10 years ago

Indeed, bending the socket is a possibility.
The other is a quick, but careful grinding wheel or file the edges...but thats not my favorite to recommend.
Some have managed Flex bulbs in there.

Through my limited experience, I have measured 3 different size holes on Gottliebs, so some people have had no issues with regular LEDs...

I should know, maybe as early as a few hours, or a few days, when my next export is, and whether they arrive in that
batch.
They are a round diamond faceted bulb....its not anywhere else in the market, and its like between a frosted and a clear. We will be testing them with pinsiders, friends, and village members, but the first 100 proto bulbs, had glowing reviews...
(Some went to Jack and Gary....but I didnt hear back). These will come in Natural white first, and Ill make a post, with an intro price.
After that feedback, which I expect good things, we will launch all colors, 8 weeks later.

I dont know if it fits your timetable or not...I am sorry I dont have enough other samples...(Which will fit), that are
a bit further down the road, to be released in the end of summer/fall.

Art

#9 10 years ago

www.cometpinball.com

I can def. add some expensive bulbs fast to the next order.....but I expect these new babies to be $.59-$.69, as with our 1, 2, and 4 SMD...all the same price.....

You can shoot me a PM, if you want to chat more personally.

Art

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haunted-house-leds-help?tu=oldpinguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.