• Latest reply 1 year ago by Zsuttle
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20201019_091934 (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

Can anyone provide me with what the k relay area is supposed to look like? It looks like the k relay was supposed to be a ball gate assembly, turned into a relay. I'm also missing the driver board in that area, I assume that fires the upkicker?

20201019_091934 (resized).jpg
#3 1 year ago

That's possibly the most involved upkicker fix yet with a transformer, bridge, and 2 relays.

I'm quite surprised no one has made a mod to change the upkicker tube to one with a bend in it as originally intended as on the prototype - apparently there was never an issue with that upkicker style ejecting.

There's been a lot of mods over the years for this issue, I don't know what the 'best' one would be considered.

#4 1 year ago

As crude as it is, it works and I never had an issue with it, but I figured if there was a better way to do this, I would ask. Leave as is? Or go with something neater?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside