4272015_429_(resized).JPG
4272015_428_(resized).JPG
4272015_427_(resized).JPG
4272015_425_(resized).JPG
4272015_426_(resized).JPG
4272015_424_(resized).JPG
4272015_231.jpg
4272015_171.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider labnip.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 9 years ago

wow

1 week later
#21 9 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

We'll I didn't have an ultrasonic cleaner when the day started... But I just bought myself one!!! Have a feeling this will get a lot of use in during this project ...
image-316.jpg 55 KB

wish you lived closer so i could stroll over and borrow it

#23 9 years ago

know the feeling... i've been waiting on a defender pin for a few weeks. tomorrow might be the day
still miss my haunted house pin.

#25 9 years ago

Haunted House is great. The entire pin is a real work of art and also a fun pinball machine.
The music and art are great.

Here's a few tweaks i did:
a) raised back 2 legs up a little higher than normal to speed up game play on main & upper playfield.
b) had to fiddle a bit with the lower playfield -to- main playfield VUK so increase percentage of times ball would make it all the way up and onto main playfield.
c) used a large paperclip (unfolded at first) to put behind secret trap door so ball wouldn't go past hole and get stuck behind wire borders. just wrapped paperclip between them so ball hit it and would then drop into hole. couldn't ever see it as it was under the upper playfield and really too dark back there. plus, it was same silver color as wire borders.
d) mine had a real issue with wires coming loose from their solder points. don't know if it was just because of the life mine went through, or is a common aging problem. after lots of game-plays and that happening at several different spots, got them all back in place and all was good. super simple issue to resolve. just had to hunt them down.

also, MODS:
a) there's some cool little flipper topper mods that stick on top of the flippers that look really cool, if you're into that.
b) there's a multiball mod out there that wires into the PCB's in the backbox. haven't tried it.
c) think there's a mod that adds some speech. didn't look into it much, so don't know if it adds anything.

i didn't play it as much as tron, but i don't play any pin as much as tron
it's just an amazing work of art to have in the home as well.
Theme goes well next to Addam's family, Scared stiff, etc...

Hope it comes together well and you like it.

cheers,
bb

3 months later
#76 9 years ago
Quoted from psd4me:

Small update. The first of I'm sure many orders from PBR

I now have both main pf's stripped and ready to go to HSA. I still need to strip the basement and the second attic.

DSCN0814.JPG 281 KB

DSCN0815.JPG 305 KB

sweet !!!!

5 months later
#96 9 years ago

man, that's gunna look nice when dropped in.
almost want to add some extra creative / interactive lighting for the basement just to show it off more during gameplay.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider labnip.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haunted-house-here-we-go?tu=labnip and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.