• Latest reply 8 years ago by blownfuse
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9269_(resized).JPG
IMG_9270_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blownfuse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago

Does switch #67 show as closed when the ball is sitting in the outhole during test 18? If no, turn off the game and adjust the switch. Check the corresponding switch diode (1N270) Run test 18 again. If yes, then

Does the #9 coil fire in solenoid test 17? If yes, inspect connections (A1J4-T) if the coil still doesn't work during game play. If no, look at the driver transistor Q59 as the cause.

Steve
System 80, not just a job, it's an adventure

#8 8 years ago

Well, after looking at your pics, my earlier post should still apply but not if the problem is actually in the aftermarket CPU board. Does the test portion work the same way on Ni-Wumpf? It also looks like I need to start out asking if the boards are original or aftermarket from now on. I usually only troubleshoot original System 80 boards, though aftermarket boards do the same thing as the originals, they are totally different animals.

All I can suggest at this time is to re-pin your CPU board connector for switch matrix (A1J6) since you had to replace the original CPU board. If the old board was replaced because of alkaline damage, it might have also gotten into that connector.

Steve
System 80, not just a job, it's an adventure

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blownfuse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haunted-house-hammer?tu=blownfuse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.