• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bh2.jpg
BH.jpg
#1 12 years ago

The Videos look slow, is it? has anyone played it? is it fun?

#2 12 years ago

All those games are slow compared to DMD games because recommended pitch is 3 degrees.

IIRC, since the game was designed for 3 degrees, if you increase the pitch your scores can soar because the cellar then becomes much easier.

Different time; just have to appreciate it for what it is.

One of the era's best.

If you buy one, be sure to get one with all the ground mods already done.

#3 12 years ago
Quoted from mojozone:

The Videos look slow, is it? has anyone played it? is it fun?

Sure is!! Like NM said, "one of the era's best". It's slow, but it's a good pin. Looks good too.

#4 12 years ago

The best looking backglass ever made IMO.

#5 12 years ago

sorry guys, i just saw a black hole backglass and that sucker is pretty sweet, idk about haunted house outclassing BH in that category.

#6 12 years ago

There is one near me and I really enjoy it, yes a little slow, but still challenging. I love the artwork and sounds! I would say 10 for artwork, 9 for sound, and a 7.5 for gameplay. Really a classic and I like it better than BH.

#7 12 years ago

I've never gotten the chance to play it, it seems to be a highly sought after pin for a lot of people.

By the way, Sorcerer has the best BG of all time.

#8 12 years ago

BH.jpgBH.jpg

#9 12 years ago

bh2.jpgbh2.jpg

#10 12 years ago

I love both HH and BH and yes they are slower than the newer pins but they are very challenging! So far as BG and PF art goes, the newer pins simply cannot compete, they're completely out classed in my opinion

#11 12 years ago

That pic says it all. Those are two classy looking pins.

#12 12 years ago

I would love that line up!

#13 12 years ago

While a lot of people like HH, I find that I don't enjoy playing mine anymore. I bought it because I was enamored with the three PF's. And the backglass looked awesome. But I'm ready to sell it. Anyone living close to me in Kentucky and can pick it up, can have it for $1,200. It's in average condition. Has LED's. Everything works.
Mike

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haunted-house-gameplay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.