Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinballs_for_sale_011.jpg
Pinballs_for_sale_012.jpg
Pinballs_for_sale_008.jpg
Pinballs_for_sale_010.jpg
Pinballs_for_sale_009.jpg

#1 10 years ago

I got my Haunted House for sale. I put in new lightbulbs, o-ring rubber kit, couple new coils, 5 new drop targets in cellar and a pinball. I also just cleaned and waxed it. I'm asking $1000 or would throw in money to trade up. Let me know, Thanks. Pinballs_for_sale_009.jpg Pinballs_for_sale_010.jpg Pinballs_for_sale_008.jpg Pinballs_for_sale_012.jpg Pinballs_for_sale_011.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Damn it! Another pin that I want for a good price and its 5 hours away! O well good luck with the sale.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from DarthPinhead:

Damn it! Another pin that I want for a good price and its 5 hours away! O well good luck with the sale.

I wanted your Royal Rumble, we could work something out.

#4 10 years ago

Hmmmmm maybe.... I was supposed to send you pictures wasnt I? Lol sorry about that this week has been kinda hectic. Ill email you some pictures this week and maybe we can work somethin out

#5 10 years ago

Any chance you wanna get rid of your T2??

#6 10 years ago

Any chance you wanna get rid of your T2??

Its stripped down right now. It'll be a couple months before its done.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Kevgascan:

Its stripped down right now. It'll be a couple months before its done.

Ahhhh man. ok

#8 10 years ago

Nice game Kevgascan

#9 10 years ago

HH is a really unique game. This would last seconds near me at that price. The lightning in the BG is awesome when lit up.

#10 10 years ago

Damn it! Another pin that I want for a good price and its 15 hours away! O well good luck with the sale.

Fixed for me!

#11 10 years ago

Great looking pin. HH is one of my favs. Good Luck...worth 1K all day long.

#12 10 years ago

$900 anybody?

#13 10 years ago

That's a really good price. Somebody grab this game already!

#14 10 years ago

If you lived closer i would be all over this.

#15 10 years ago

bah, a little too far for me. Question to more experience pinheads here (new to pinball since this summer) But what are people's preferences between Haunted House and Black Hole? Im usually into just DMDs, but these two interest me for some reason (And BK2K...that theme song is just badass).

So Black Hole vs Haunted House?

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

Every Black Hole or Haunted House I see is always out of order.

#17 10 years ago

The HH I saw today in a home collection looked pristine, it gave me pause and made me want to call Kevgascan up. That thing is BIG.

#18 10 years ago

If only I hadn't just picked up a game, I'd be all over this. Great game for a great price. 4-5 hour drive is nothing if it's a good deal.

#19 10 years ago

To me it's a really tough call, but I'd probably add a BH to my collection before an HH. I have such fond memories of playing both as a kid, so it's a tie when it comes to the nostalgia factor. I think HH is a cooler looking game and I really love the music, but I'm a huge sci-fi fan, so that gives BH a big edge. HH has the upper playfield which is pretty cool, but BH has better rules and is a harder game overall. It's also got multiball and speech. Yep, BH for me.

#20 10 years ago

Blackhole, nothin' like it in the early gottliebs!

#21 10 years ago

Will you ship? I would love this game.

#22 10 years ago

Kevgascan,

I contacted you by Pinside Mail . . . did you get my message?
Mike in Kentucky

#23 10 years ago

Man, two years ago I paid $2000 for a Haunted House that's been flaky on me the entire time I've owned it-- but it was a 10-minute drive from Atlanta, not a 10-hour drive.

#24 10 years ago

I'm sure it will sell next month kevgascan
put her up on Craigslist for $1400 and see what happens?
you might have it too low at a $1000

#25 10 years ago

Spirit FTW...

If there wasn't an auction coming up; I'd bite on this....

#26 10 years ago

Mike, get it or I will. Haha. I would love to play a HH when I come see your WOZ
!

#27 10 years ago

Jared,
I made the committment to buy this pin. Am going to try to drive up there this Saturday or Sunday. I think my son is going with me. Will let you know when I have it 'in the house'!!!
Mike

#28 10 years ago

Sounds great. I can't wait to play it! Let me know if you pass through Evansville. I finally got my DMD on my TFTC working! I also installed a PinGulp beer holder and I cracked open a few beers and played for a couple hours. Now that I can see my score, I realize how bad I am at pinball . But I am having some fun now. All I have to do is switch out 3 leaf switches and then it is 100% working.

#29 10 years ago

Now you can buy my Black Hole and have both famous early 80's Gottliebs!

#30 10 years ago

Pintuck, careful with your back!

That pin is 500lbs from what I hear.

#31 10 years ago

Congrats Mike! I love everything about Haunted House. Great classic.

#32 10 years ago

Thanks guys (Blakesell and shock_me) for the comments. I picked up the HH today! Nice LONG drive. Left out at 10:30 a.m. and got back home around 9 p.m.

It's a heavy thing!!! But we got it loaded up okay without getting a hernia. Too tired tonight to set it up . . . it's going to sleep in my van tonight.

The pin really, really looks nice! And the seller, Kevin, is a good person too. Anyone on Pinside can feel confident when they buy from him.

Mike

#33 10 years ago

pinside to pinside sale yay keep it in the family...in a good way

So I've had a drink, trailer park margarita, but I would totally keep it in the family and love to buy another pinsiders pin

#34 10 years ago

such a great pin at a great price, nice to hear someone got a good deal on here from another pinsider, well done!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside