You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 7.52.19 PM (resized).png
53FB80A4-F6A1-4D00-953C-4F72A53EC2DE (resized).jpeg
#1 1 year ago

Setting up a HH for the first time.

Part of the Label is missing on this single green wire.

Anyone know where it connects?

53FB80A4-F6A1-4D00-953C-4F72A53EC2DE (resized).jpeg53FB80A4-F6A1-4D00-953C-4F72A53EC2DE (resized).jpeg
#2 1 year ago

If I remember correctly that should plug into another harness. So look at all the harnesses in your machine and you should find the "other half"

#3 1 year ago

The other end should be attached to the back box lock, or lock mechanism. Its an earth if I recall.

#4 1 year ago

Not to be that guy, but the answer is very clearly in your manual

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Not to be that guy, but the answer is very clearly in your manual

you're assuming he has a manual. it's a gottlieb. so if he doesn't, he needs to ask the internet.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

you're assuming he has a manual. it's a gottlieb. so if he doesn't, he needs to ask the internet.

it's amazing what google can do for a guy.

#7 1 year ago

But to answer the question more directly and not be a snarky piece of shit, yes, it's a ground that connects directly to the large ground strip in the bottom of the game. It should connect to the "key lock anchor plate".

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from radial_head:

it's amazing what google can do for a guy.

Google won't help much in this case. Gottlieb's intellectual property holder has done it's best to cleanse all Gottlieb manuals from the internet so you have to purchase one from them. So you can't find them in the usual places (like IPDB).

#9 1 year ago

No manual, google didn’t help so I came here for the experts, I mean snarky a-holes.

Thanks I’ll look at it again in the morning.

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Google won't help much in this case. Gottlieb's intellectual property holder has done it's best to cleanse all Gottlieb manuals from the internet so you have to purchase one from them. So you can't find them in the usual places (like IPDB).

Oh my god. You PEOPLE.

Literally google "Haunted House Gottlieb .pdf" and it brings up 5 separate sites that have PDFs of it.

Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 7.52.19 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-05-18 at 7.52.19 PM (resized).png
#11 1 year ago

Ok mr snarky, what page is this wire on?

#12 1 year ago

Page 41 in the cabinet wiring and 32 with the lightbox wiring, right where they should be.

#13 1 year ago

Thanks, that’s why I asked Pinside!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haunted-house-extra-wire and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.