Topic Stats

• 794 posts
  • 129 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Chitownpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 57 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 322 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5210 (resized).JPG
IMG_6105 (resized).JPG
IMG_6107 (resized).JPG
IMG_6104 (resized).JPG
HH_scans (resized).jpg
20191102_134936_resized (resized).jpg
20191104_182118_resized (resized).jpg
20191104_174520_resized (resized).jpg
20191102_122440_resized (resized).jpg
19E23FA4-E574-43E3-9956-86A76E238AC0 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
20191025_164746 (resized).jpg
2BCF498F-7570-4B4B-828C-EE6DDE9276AD (resized).jpeg
20191019_091503_resized (resized).jpg
20191019_091446_resized (resized).jpg
20191021_191930_resized (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marmar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#186 3 years ago

Hello Guys,

I just got my first HH and is my first pin that I have ever owned. Always wanted to own a pin I have a feeling is not going to be my only one. I am already looking at a Black Knight 2000 and a T2. I have noticed on the threads that there is lighting on the top of the playfield where the ball comes out by the Welcome sign. Mine does not have lights there and wanted to know if this is a mod that is easily done or if is just adding lights. I am planning to LED the machine to give it a nice effect. I will post pictures of before and after once I have completed the project. Any suggestion for a new HH owner are welcome.

#193 3 years ago

Davebart5 thank you for the information you have one beautiful HH. I will post some pictures of mine this week. I wanted to check with the panel here any ideas for LED mods. I was thinking of getting a kit but not sure if is better just to go individual lights.

#202 3 years ago

So have been reading forums regarding HH and since is my first pin and I am new to pinballs wanted to make sure some of the mods I can do. For those mods I may be worried to do on my own I guess I will have to find a local pinball repair shop. Right now the beast works fine no issues besides the Kicker on the basement when the ball is to go up to the main playfield., Every so often the ball will not go up may take several attempts before it reaches the end of the tube. My main issue at the moment is that in the transport the back box key was lost is not hanging on the coin door or anywhere inside the pin. I may have to either drill the lock out or get a locksmith, does anyone in the club have any suggestions on drilling the lock?

#210 3 years ago

Hello everyone,

I acquired my HH a few weeks ago so far is coming along and I should be sharing pictures soon. I do have one question my HH does not have any lighting on the top left of the playfield on the post by the welcome where the ball comes out. I have seen plenty of HH with the lights so I was wondering are these light mods and if they are can someone share how this mod is done? I would love to have lights in this section since is dark in that corner.

haunted_house_2_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#222 3 years ago

Hello everyone,

As a new HH owner I am glad that I joined the HH club. Plenty of useful information and able to get knowledge from a great community of HH owners. I acquire my machine a few weeks ago and made a few modifications on the lighting. I need to figure out how to get the illuminated posts in the back to work and I noticed the Trap Door to go to the basement is not working when the trigger is pushed. If anyone has this happened to them and have information to share I would be grateful.

20160403_185413_(resized).jpg

20160403_185431_(resized).jpg

#224 3 years ago

Hello Everyone,

I am having a problem with the Trapdoor on my HH. When the ball goes to the passage that suppose to open the trapdoor nothing opens. Since this is my first pin I have no idea where to go. Any suggestions or guidance would be helpful.

Thanks....

#227 3 years ago

Shacklesrevenge -- When I hit the rollover switch nothing happens and nothing is heard trying to open.

#230 3 years ago

Hello Everyone,

As many of you have stated HH is a labor of love. I am having a problem I cannot figure out when the ball goes to the basement and when is time for the ball to come back to the main playfield the ball does not go up all the way and I noticed the score just keeps increasing on its own by a thousand without the ball in play. While the ball was trying to be sent up I noticed the smell of electrical burn. I checked the coil on the up kicker and it seems hot. Would like to know if anyone has any ideas or had this happened to any of you.

Thanks

1 week later
#245 3 years ago

I need some guidance from anyone that owns a HH. I have verified all the connections and made the ground modification all boards have tested good. The main issue is in the basement VUK, when I start the game it automatically starts adding score and the VUK in the basement starts to work. Appears the game thinks the ball is at play in the basement but the ball has not been shot out. I ran a test all during the switch test I get switch 31 as an issue. Does anyone have had any experience with switch 31?

This is my first pin so I am sorry for asking too many questions.

1 week later
#256 3 years ago

Dave,

Here are the pictures of the loose cable this connected directly to the switch under the trap door.

20160426_184402_(resized).jpg

20160426_183255_(resized).jpg

20160426_183232_(resized).jpg

#263 3 years ago

Dave,

Thank you again for your pictures that really helped. I connected the wire and the trap door opens but stays open which means the high voltage works but the low is not working. I have to llok at schematics on the driver board and check. I think the issue is in the board. If you or anyone in the club have any suggestions please let know.

1 month later
#275 3 years ago

Dave -- The addition of TFTC brings the theme together. I just got the new Ghostbusters and have it next to my HH. I will post pictures soon. I went with the color changers for the Pop Bumpers on the main playfield and in the attic as well they look cool changing colors as you play. I have to say the blue in the basement look great where did you find the 313 Blue LEDs?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 159.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Brownsburg, IN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bristol, TN
$ 50.00
€ 8.40
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 93.00
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marmar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside