Well it is almost completed. Still want to add a couple more LED to light up a couple of dark areas plus I still need to repair the auxiliary lamp board as the lighting does not flash.
It was a long road with replacing missing pop bumper boards (replaced with relay units posted earlier as I posted in this thread) - lots of repairs to the wiring harness as it looks like attempts were made sometime in the past to eliminate problems by making work around (some very creative). I also installed some "fire" LED in the lighted posts and in the lower windows on the back glass - gives it an nice effect. Painted the cabinet in a semi gloss black along with a semi gloss powder coating and I really like the effect since the gloss artwork really stands out which seems to add to the "mood".
Just wish there was some scans of good playfields around so I could repair the art (I suck most extreme at paint touch ups and at taking pictures) - I did think of sending it in, but it is not that bad to justify the cost.