40BADF05-370A-4CF9-903A-869AB9161A97 (resized).jpeg
0CC74C5D-BFBD-4551-B004-95510375A1FB (resized).jpeg
20E2D40E-DC0D-40B1-BFA3-35A5AFA6AD32 (resized).jpeg
2D44A099-A330-4031-A82F-313138613350 (resized).jpeg
F78436B5-010D-4098-AA79-9DA49692E95E (resized).jpeg
25ED4B57-8CAA-448C-B200-FBC600048466 (resized).jpeg
4AD69A75-3665-4588-B0A3-86415AAE590B (resized).jpeg
9AB6E0D5-5359-45FC-A7DB-80AA24D65F97 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,417 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 29.
#201 8 years ago

Yes, I was asking about your original game because mine came out of the Game Room store in PA and thought it might be possibly the one you are looking for. Any way to positively identify it?

Quoted from davebart5:

Hey Pindoc1 - Are you referring to my search for the actual HH that was in my friend's basement growing up? If so, I haven't found it yet. But I am still interested in finding it and searching when I come across a PA based HH owner. I started a thread about it hoping it would gain some attention, but no leads have come in. It would be amazing to ever find that one.

#202 8 years ago

So have been reading forums regarding HH and since is my first pin and I am new to pinballs wanted to make sure some of the mods I can do. For those mods I may be worried to do on my own I guess I will have to find a local pinball repair shop. Right now the beast works fine no issues besides the Kicker on the basement when the ball is to go up to the main playfield., Every so often the ball will not go up may take several attempts before it reaches the end of the tube. My main issue at the moment is that in the transport the back box key was lost is not hanging on the coin door or anywhere inside the pin. I may have to either drill the lock out or get a locksmith, does anyone in the club have any suggestions on drilling the lock?

#203 8 years ago

The mech on that lock bar for the backglass is a little different. I will look at it and get back to you

#204 8 years ago
Quoted from pindoc1:

Yes, I was asking about your original game because mine came out of the Game Room store in PA and thought it might be possibly the one you are looking for. Any way to positively identify it?

I would LOVE to find that game. I have a message out to my buddy to ask his dad if he remembers anything about it, but I haven't heard back yet, so this reminds me to check back in. Thanks for resurrecting this hunt for me by asking about it. It started to slip my mind I was still needing that info on the game.

#205 8 years ago

I was just wondering has any one made the cellar kick out feed to the pops?

I have and its great but I like my games really difficult. It keeps you on your toes for sure

#206 8 years ago

Could someone please take a pic (or better yet, a scan) of the lower playfield so I can do the repairs?

HH_lower_0004_(resized).jpgHH_lower_0004_(resized).jpg

#207 8 years ago

I took some pics of the inside of the mech of the BB lock. Hope it helps. If you do drill it out it may be difficult to get the mech to move to release the glass.

Quoted from marmar:

So have been reading forums regarding HH and since is my first pin and I am new to pinballs wanted to make sure some of the mods I can do. For those mods I may be worried to do on my own I guess I will have to find a local pinball repair shop. Right now the beast works fine no issues besides the Kicker on the basement when the ball is to go up to the main playfield., Every so often the ball will not go up may take several attempts before it reaches the end of the tube. My main issue at the moment is that in the transport the back box key was lost is not hanging on the coin door or anywhere inside the pin. I may have to either drill the lock out or get a locksmith, does anyone in the club have any suggestions on drilling the lock?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#208 8 years ago

I replaced the line filter in the bottom of the cabinet next to the transformers with no change in the display flicker. Guess I need to decide if I want to spend the $300 on a new set of displays. The flicker is not that bad, just noticable and as long as it is not harming anything, I may leave it for now.

#209 8 years ago

Hello everyone!
You will be glad to hear I just bought a rescued HH!

A friend rescued one of a guy couple of days ago, got a pretty sweet deal I think.
My friend knew I wanted one and that suited him well since he can't really fit any more games at his place.

I was over to see my "house" today, and was exited since the condition was unknown.

And guess what... the PF look great... not awesome but ok.
The backglass art is pretty gone, I'll have to think about what to do with that.
The game is very dirty so I guess it's been in a basement or some storage for years.

I'm very exited to start working on my "house", and maybe I'll post some pictures of the process.

I don't have any pictures of the PF now, I'll get some later.

HHbackbox_(resized).jpgHHbackbox_(resized).jpg

HHinsidebackbox_(resized).jpegHHinsidebackbox_(resized).jpeg

#210 8 years ago

Hello everyone,

I acquired my HH a few weeks ago so far is coming along and I should be sharing pictures soon. I do have one question my HH does not have any lighting on the top left of the playfield on the post by the welcome where the ball comes out. I have seen plenty of HH with the lights so I was wondering are these light mods and if they are can someone share how this mod is done? I would love to have lights in this section since is dark in that corner.

haunted_house_2_(resized).jpghaunted_house_2_(resized).jpg

#211 8 years ago

I worked with Steve at BGresto to correct some blocking layer issued. He fixed the lightning bolts, so they exist now.
You're welcome.

#212 8 years ago
Quoted from marmar:

Hello everyone,
I acquired my HH a few weeks ago so far is coming along and I should be sharing pictures soon. I do have one question my HH does not have any lighting on the top left of the playfield on the post by the welcome where the ball comes out. I have seen plenty of HH with the lights so I was wondering are these light mods and if they are can someone share how this mod is done? I would love to have lights in this section since is dark in that corner.

haunted_house_2_(resized).jpg

Those are factory. Mike

#213 8 years ago

Just joined the club. Mine with a n.o.s. new backglass, rebuilt power supply, new drop targets, plastics, rebuilt flippers, pops. Plays perfect. I thought Black Hole weighed a ton until I moved this beast.

12321263_10205627293069026_2551610214035781390_n_(resized).jpg12321263_10205627293069026_2551610214035781390_n_(resized).jpg

12417575_10205627389671441_2656263186632166042_n_(resized).jpg12417575_10205627389671441_2656263186632166042_n_(resized).jpg

#214 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

Just joined the club. Mine with a n.o.s. new backglass, rebuilt power supply, new drop targets, plastics, rebuilt flippers, pops. Plays perfect. I thought Black Hole weighed a ton until I moved this beast.

12321263_10205627293069026_2551610214035781390_n_(resized).jpg12417575_10205627389671441_2656263186632166042_n_(resized).jpg

Sounds like a STUNNER. Congratulations and welcome to the club! Would love to see gameplay vids of your machine all rebuilt and punching that ball around like nobody's business.

I'm searching for a NOS backglass myself and can't wait for that to land in my arms. Just patiently waiting for the day.

On your HH and BH, do you have regular incandescent bulbs or LEDs? I'm in the process of making the decision if I want to switch from old bulbs to LEDs and for HH I really want something that looks as close to incandescent as possible, but for BH I might be willing to go with something different, like more blues and sharp whites.

#215 8 years ago

Leds in hh look great.

#216 8 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Leds in hh look great.

I know... I have to get on that train. It does look like fun customizing your game with eerie colors and accents. I'll eventually experiment with other colors, but I think to start, I'm going to go with retro style LEDs, like these here: http://shop.cointaker.com/product.sc;jsessionid=179B7023E0C7D864654BC7180AACB60E.m1plqscsfapp02?productId=984&categoryId=150

Does anyone happen to know how many 44/47 bulbs are in the HH? Just curious as to how many LEDs I should order.

#217 8 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

Sounds like a STUNNER. Congratulations and welcome to the club! Would love to see gameplay vids of your machine all rebuilt and punching that ball around like nobody's business. I think it would actually be good to see for reference and gauge what the action should be like on a rebuilt from top to bottom game. My flippers are old but good overall. I might start the process of getting them rebuilt, and my pops could use some more strength.
I'm searching for a NOS backglass myself and can't wait for that to land in my arms. Just patiently waiting for the day.
On your HH and BH, do you have regular incandescent bulbs or LEDs? I'm in the process of making the decision if I want to switch from old bulbs to LEDs and for HH I really want something that looks as close to incandescent as possible, but for BH I might be willing to go with something different, like more blues and sharp whites.

No LEDs in Haunted House, just in Black Hole. I may add a few but not overdo it. I like the way it looks as the way I remember playing as a kid. The Black Hole just looked better with LEDs with the whole space theme of machine.

#218 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

No LEDs in Haunted House, just in Black Hole. I may add a few but not overdo it. I like the way it looks as the way I remember playing as a kid. The Black Hole just looked better with LEDs with the whole space theme of machine.

This is exactly what I was thinking. I want my HH to look classic, where the BH can get away with it due to it being space themed.

What type of LEDs are being used in your BH? In the link I shared above, under the retro style, they actually blues and crisp whites that still have a retro look.

#219 8 years ago

Cointakers "Super whites

#220 8 years ago

Just picked up this bad boy! Figured I would come here first.

#221 8 years ago

Well, I'm pretty much in an awesome situation here. I actually have 2 project HH's, waiting to be restored. One is a sample version. One of the games will probably find its way into my permanent collection, next to my BH. The other one... not sure. One option is to restore both the HH's side by side and sell one of them when it's finished. Another option is to sell one of them before restoring it and concentrate on restoring the other one. What would you do?

A few years ago, (before my BH and HH's) I actually had a Spirit. Even more of a rarity here in the Netherlands. Sold it for the money it was worth back then. Which is a pity amount next to todays standards. How I wish I knew back then what I know now... both regarding its value and regarding the fact that I now own both of its siblings.

#222 8 years ago

Hello everyone,

As a new HH owner I am glad that I joined the HH club. Plenty of useful information and able to get knowledge from a great community of HH owners. I acquire my machine a few weeks ago and made a few modifications on the lighting. I need to figure out how to get the illuminated posts in the back to work and I noticed the Trap Door to go to the basement is not working when the trigger is pushed. If anyone has this happened to them and have information to share I would be grateful.

20160403_185413_(resized).jpg20160403_185413_(resized).jpg

20160403_185431_(resized).jpg20160403_185431_(resized).jpg

#223 8 years ago

I'm picking up an extra Black Hole in Florida today (while on vacation) Looks nice

If anyone is looking to trade their HH for BH, lmk! Will be going to Allentown.

#224 8 years ago

Hello Everyone,

I am having a problem with the Trapdoor on my HH. When the ball goes to the passage that suppose to open the trapdoor nothing opens. Since this is my first pin I have no idea where to go. Any suggestions or guidance would be helpful.

Thanks....

#225 8 years ago
Quoted from marmar:

Hello Everyone,
I am having a problem with the Trapdoor on my HH. When the ball goes to the passage that suppose to open the trapdoor nothing opens. Since this is my first pin I have no idea where to go. Any suggestions or guidance would be helpful.
Thanks....

The left rollover switch to the outlane opens the trap door,
When you hit this switch by hand, what happens? Turn your volume all the way down, hit the switch by hand and listen. Anything happen or trying to move?

#226 8 years ago

P.S
has anyone thought to experiment with glow in the dark titan rubber for the basement? I will be trying this soon for the Black Hole lower playfield

#227 8 years ago

Shacklesrevenge -- When I hit the rollover switch nothing happens and nothing is heard trying to open.

#228 8 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

P.S
has anyone thought to experiment with glow in the dark titan rubber for the basement? I will be trying this soon for the Black Hole lower playfield

Ooooooo, good idea. I wonder what it would look like with blacklight leds too....woah!

#229 8 years ago
Quoted from marmar:

Shacklesrevenge -- When I hit the rollover switch nothing happens and nothing is heard trying to open.

try adjusting that switch, clean the contacts,

#230 8 years ago

Hello Everyone,

As many of you have stated HH is a labor of love. I am having a problem I cannot figure out when the ball goes to the basement and when is time for the ball to come back to the main playfield the ball does not go up all the way and I noticed the score just keeps increasing on its own by a thousand without the ball in play. While the ball was trying to be sent up I noticed the smell of electrical burn. I checked the coil on the up kicker and it seems hot. Would like to know if anyone has any ideas or had this happened to any of you.

Thanks

#231 8 years ago

Alrightttttt!.....I'm back in this thing. The guy who had the BH, well...he had a HH too that he sold me for $1000

It's buried in my trailer currently, which I had to rent while down here in Florida...That High Speed you see there ended up being -$50 (Yes, minus $50!)

Here is the skinny. Guy owned the HH for over 20 years, backglass is MINT, organ plastic wasn't cracked, boards were real clean and ground mods done. Wear at the basement drop zones, and in the checkered section in front of the organ at random places. Played real good. I'm thinking that if I can get the touch-ups done nice enough, maybe a germany playfield protector. I'll definitely enjoy jamming out on this game again. I'll post pics later

12924502_10154025867733529_1273884734085156891_n_(resized).jpg12924502_10154025867733529_1273884734085156891_n_(resized).jpg

#232 8 years ago

Can I join the HH club?

I’ve been slowly working on my HH, touching up and clear coating all three playfields over the last twelve months.
I’m still very comfortable using acrylics with an air brush and frisket and a total of four sprayed 2K clear coats sprayed by myself, (with all the safety gear) this is my second machine that I have tried clear coating a PF. First was Volcano.
Basement PF was not too bad to start with, most of the wear was on the main and attack PF’s.
Someone had already removed the mylar from the main PF, but the unprotected chequering had suffered.

PS1_(resized).jpgPS1_(resized).jpg

PS3_(resized).jpgPS3_(resized).jpg

The attic still had mylar installed, but found that leaving it in the car dash board on a hot day, it came off very easily. Most of the wear was on the ramp entrance and at some stage in its life, some idiot ramming blocking screws in the PF on left side up kicker entrance to stop the ball getting up there.

PS2_(resized).jpgPS2_(resized).jpg

Being a keen follower of Vid’s restoration threads, once all PF’s were cleaned, I put down my first ‘sealing’ clear coat. This filled up all the divots and I found that I can airbrush paint straight onto bare wood colour, without prepping with a white base. Worked for me!
A pic of frisket applied ready for the yellow. Took a while to cut out all those segments in one go. Once dry, a new sheet of frisket and cut out and apply the orange/red afterwards.

PS4_(resized).jpgPS4_(resized).jpg

A bit OTT, but I photo shopped and applied a new water slide Gottlieb decal around the pop bumper, which was previously completely worn away. Probably a waste of time, as you can’t see it once the PF is populated.

PS6_(resized).jpgPS6_(resized).jpg

After many months of touch ups and final clear coats, the main PF came out ok. The semi fluorescent greens on main and attack were extremely hard to match. I had to resort to taking them to art shop and only found an expensive German airbrush ink that had a close enough resemblance. Because it was a thin ink, it took four to five coats to cover well enough.

PS5_(resized).jpgPS5_(resized).jpg

I’ve been following a few Pinside HH posts and decided that I would extend the missing art on the edges of attic ramp and left up kicker. Not the original design, but I think it looks better. Especially that raw timber edge on the ramp lip!

PS7_(resized).jpgPS7_(resized).jpg

The basement PF didn’t have to much wear (compared to others I’ve seen), but the basement up kicker hole was completely ripped apart, down to wood fibres.

PS8_(resized).jpgPS8_(resized).jpg

PS9_(resized).jpgPS9_(resized).jpg

She’s slowly coming back together, just waiting on some shoe & shaft assemblies to arrive from PBR and then iron out all the reassembly bugs.

PS10_(resized).jpgPS10_(resized).jpg

Can’t wait too finally get her up and running again!

Just need to now find a Black Hole in Australia, to complete a trifecta!

#233 8 years ago

OzPaul, that is one gorgeous playfield! My HH looks very similar to your "before" pictures, and while I've restored PFs before, the art on this game is so detailed that I've been putting it off for several years. I hope one day to restore mine to this level.

#234 8 years ago

Alrightttttt!.....I'm back in this thing. The guy who had the BH, well...he had a HH too that he sold me for $100012924502_10154025867733529_1273884734085156891_n_(resized).jpg

Congrats and welcome to the club!

Quoted from OzPaul:

Can I join the HH club?
I’ve been slowly working on my HH, touching up and clear coating all three playfields over the last twelve months.

That looks amazing. Nice work! I dream of doing that to my HH, maybe one day, with the help of an expert.. haha. Congrats and welcome.

#235 8 years ago
Quoted from marmar:

Hello Everyone,
As many of you have stated HH is a labor of love. I am having a problem I cannot figure out when the ball goes to the basement and when is time for the ball to come back to the main playfield the ball does not go up all the way and I noticed the score just keeps increasing on its own by a thousand without the ball in play. While the ball was trying to be sent up I noticed the smell of electrical burn. I checked the coil on the up kicker and it seems hot. Would like to know if anyone has any ideas or had this happened to any of you.
Thanks

It could be hitting the tube on the way up. It's hard to see, but make sure it has a clean shot up to the top. And your coil is getting super hot from the repeated attempts. There is a highly recommended mod to do and make your up-kicker reliable and use a PBDB to fire it.
Within this link is a nice run down of the VUK mod to do. http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?p=1821809

#236 8 years ago

Hey guys, I'm at PAPA for the first time, and I've seen pictures of this place before, but being here in person and seeing HH flying high amongst some of the greats in the rafters is AWESOME. I love that HH is represented like that among all of the other great titles to choose from all of pinball. Long live the Haunted House!

Also, the HH here at PAPA, kicked my ass, and I came in thinking I could give it a run for it's money. I guess I'm just so used to my machine at home, I suffered on this one. The main PF at PAPA is covered in full mylar and makes the ball super floaty. Strong flippers, but the mylar made the ball bounce airborne like crazy, and it was hard to control the way it would hit the simplest post and float all over the PF. Mine at home hugs the wood more and plays faster, and in essence, easier to control. It was quite the experience playing one in a whole different way. But nonetheless, I loved seeing it there.

3157510d96042281fe18cbe8f69890b92ba14241.jpeg_(resized).jpg3157510d96042281fe18cbe8f69890b92ba14241.jpeg_(resized).jpg

#237 8 years ago

Insane ozpaul!

#238 8 years ago
Quoted from OzPaul:

Can I join the HH club?
I’m still very comfortable using acrylics with an air brush and frisket and a total of four sprayed 2K clear coats sprayed by myself, (with all the safety gear) this is my second machine that I have tried clear coating a PF. First was Volcano.
Basement PF was not too bad to start with, most of the wear was on the main and attack PF’s.
Someone had already removed the mylar from the main PF, but the unprotected chequering had suffered.
PS1_(resized).jpg
PS3_(resized).jpg
The attic still had mylar installed, but found that leaving it in the car dash board on a hot day, it came off very easily. Most of the wear was on the ramp entrance and at some stage in its life, some idiot ramming blocking screws in the PF on left side up kicker entrance to stop the ball getting up there.
PS2_(resized).jpg
Being a keen follower of Vid’s restoration threads, once all PF’s were cleaned, I put down my first ‘sealing’ clear coat. This filled up all the divots and I found that I can airbrush paint straight onto bare wood colour, without prepping with a white base. Worked for me!
A pic of frisket applied ready for the yellow. Took a while to cut out all those segments in one go. Once dry, a new sheet of frisket and cut out and apply the orange/red afterwards.
PS4_(resized).jpg
A bit OTT, but I photo shopped and applied a new water slide Gottlieb decal around the pop bumper, which was previously completely worn away. Probably a waste of time, as you can’t see it once the PF is populated.
PS6_(resized).jpg
After many months of touch ups and final clear coats, the main PF came out ok. The semi fluorescent greens on main and attack were extremely hard to match. I had to resort to taking them to art shop and only found an expensive German airbrush ink that had a close enough resemblance. Because it was a thin ink, it took four to five coats to cover well enough.
PS5_(resized).jpg
I’ve been following a few Pinside HH posts and decided that I would extend the missing art on the edges of attic ramp and left up kicker. Not the original design, but I think it looks better. Especially that raw timber edge on the ramp lip!
PS7_(resized).jpg
The basement PF didn’t have to much wear (compared to others I’ve seen), but the basement up kicker hole was completely ripped apart, down to wood fibres.
PS8_(resized).jpg
PS9_(resized).jpg
She’s slowly coming back together, just waiting on some shoe & shaft assemblies to arrive from PBR and then iron out all the reassembly bugs.
PS10_(resized).jpg
Can’t wait too finally get her up and running again!
Just need to now find a Black Hole in Australia, to complete a trifecta!

That...is...beautiful. I have been drooling.

#239 8 years ago

Well done OzPaul, very nice!!

#240 8 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

I am pretty sure the pascal boards allow you to add a skill shot. I do know that you can add flashing effects when hitting targets and you can make specials and extra ball spots flash when active. In addition to this there is a huge list of audits to keep track of stats for your machine, lights/coils/switches/display tests galore, PB monitoring for locked on coils and a whole bunch of customizable ways you can run your HH.
I personally have my Pascal settings as close to the original boards behavior as possible. I'm an originalist at heart and only have the pascal because my original board had a little battery corrosion and I wanted the utmost reliability for years to come.
One day I will get my original boards fixed and put back in the game. But even then, I may still use the Pascal PI-80 because of how good it is.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: http://www.flippp.fr/pi80.php?lg=en

One really cool thing I found that it adds ( i have one in a BH) is it flashes between million and your score, should you happen to roll it..

#241 8 years ago

One really cool thing I found that it adds ( i have one in a BH) is it flashes between million and your score, should you happen to roll it..

I feel like his board is a must just because of this. Would cost just as much and cause more harm to your pin to change to 7 digit dont you think?

Definitely in my future once I roll.

#242 8 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I feel like his board is a must just because of this. Would cost just as much and cause more harm to your pin to change to 7 digit dont you think?
Definitely in my future once I roll.

I think you're right, as far as cost. I was testing switches in my BH the other day and noticed this and was pretty surprised. I was a big fan of the 7 digit kit, but I don't even know if it got off the ground/released?,
So to see this as a secondary option is pretty sweet, because it is all too possible to roll these system 80's, and I feel this really adds to the replay value.
I think it even had the option to put initial in, but I did that wrong.
Of course the other benefit to the all in one is no interconnect, and skill shot, tweakable options as you pointed out. I plan to play with it some more after I return from my trip.

#243 8 years ago

I've been converting my System 80 6 digit pins to 80A 7 digit slowly for many years now, I even posted a "how to do it" thread on Pinside. I see no negative aspects to doing that conversion, even with the newer boards (if they are set up to do so).

Steve
System 80, not just a job, it's an adventure

#244 8 years ago

Does it add a skill shot to HH? Sweet. I have pascals board in my super orbit and it adds a ball save, high scores initials, and lighting flash option for the pop bumper strikes. Plus the reliability. Its been solid. Just a few blown display fuses now and then. I think my displays need work, lol, as with both my system 80's.

#245 8 years ago

I need some guidance from anyone that owns a HH. I have verified all the connections and made the ground modification all boards have tested good. The main issue is in the basement VUK, when I start the game it automatically starts adding score and the VUK in the basement starts to work. Appears the game thinks the ball is at play in the basement but the ball has not been shot out. I ran a test all during the switch test I get switch 31 as an issue. Does anyone have had any experience with switch 31?

This is my first pin so I am sorry for asking too many questions.

#246 8 years ago

HELP NEEDED! this one is an easy one, for people that own Haunted House without a molested transformer :/ Lets just say that this transformer wasn't fastened too well, so when I went to pick the game up vertically, that thing fell down and ripped out some wires. ugh.

All I need is someone to take a few up close pictures of their transformer section in the back of the cabinet. Focus in on the larger transformer, There is a purple/white/silver wire and a purple/white wire, I need to see these exactly as they sit. The purple/white/silver should be on the outside lug an the purple/white wire should be 2 up from that, is that correct?

I will take a picture to show what is going on with mine, some wires pulled out

#247 8 years ago

The wire connected to the large transformer still, is a white wire with purple and silver stripe

as you can see, one or two wires pulled off one side of that silver box/line plug. There is a connected wire on the large transformer still, but not sure where that other end goes, and I suspect another wire goes on one of the other lugs too.

Last picture-Those two wires are separate, one is a white wire with purple and silver stripe and the other is a white with just purple. I think I know where they go, but I want to be sure. Can someone confirm this by cracking their game open? Huge thanks in advance

DSC05488_(resized).JPGDSC05488_(resized).JPG
DSC05487_(resized).JPGDSC05487_(resized).JPG
DSC05485_(resized).JPGDSC05485_(resized).JPG
DSC05490_(resized).JPGDSC05490_(resized).JPG

#248 8 years ago

Hey Shacklers - I'm away from home for the night, but if someone doesn't respond to this by tomorrow late afternoon I'll get you a pic of mine.

Hopefully someone can chime in sooner if you're on a night shift shop session over there.

#249 8 years ago

Holy crap James I just saw this post, what a mess. I'll go take some pics of my HH tomorrow evening when I get home from work. Unless your at PWA and want to take your own on the way.

#250 8 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

Holy crap James I just saw this post, what a mess. I'll go take some pics of my HH tomorrow evening when I get home from work. Unless your at PWA and want to take your own on the way.

Thanks!
Yeah, I did a boner. Let's just say, that a 4x8 trailer only fits so many pins...driving from central Florida, and who could guess the transformer had FOUR loose bolts or screws...
I don't even know if this transformer is good anymore, but I do have a known good one from a Mars God of War cabinet I will use if need be.

sigh :/

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,417 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 29.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haunted-house-club-the-beautiful-beast-all-welcome/page/5?hl=blueblood and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.