3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by brobra
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5AADB417-837C-40A5-8D18-D18012834D55 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brobra.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Have you ever brought home a possessed game, haunted objects, or witnessed or heard of strange events relatives to pinballs, arcades, and the like? If so, I’d love to hear about them.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from bepositive:

Back in the day I picked up couple pins at the AGS auction Winston Salem . Being back in the day younger self I drank Sheetz big size coffee and drove home that night. Arrive home 4am unload and put games back on legs and check out issues while caffeine wore off . Bally Centaur was bought substandard as a total mute , no sounds at all . My basement is really quite . Was piddling with one of the other titles when " SILLY HUMAN " ( maxed volume ) gave me quite a start . Once and only sound Centaur made until sent sound board out for repair.
    Close as I have for you . Shane

Pretty creepy.

#4 3 years ago
    5AADB417-837C-40A5-8D18-D18012834D55 (resized).jpeg5AADB417-837C-40A5-8D18-D18012834D55 (resized).jpeg
    #5 3 years ago

So I was working on egg head last night activating the one point relay. Each time I activated it, I heard a buzzing sound on my wet bar, when I stopped, the sound stopped. It was really uncanny feeling and I kept looking for the source.
    Fast forward to today after I fixed that relay, the electric tooth brush I use for cleaning wax marks on my star posts starts all by itself. Perhaps my new friend was happy with the result.
    Definitely scared the crap out of me for a minute.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brobra.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haunted-games-gameroom-post-your-stories-here?tu=brobra and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.