Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Snailman
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Does anyone know how to definitively start haunted forest multiball? Can it be stacked? I get hitting the tree bumpers to light haunted then down into the crystal ball vuk but I still dont understand what really starts it etc Please someone?

#2 9 years ago

There are a bunch of haunted forest modes---haunted scoring for shots, targets, etc. (They're listed on the sign.) One is lit at the VUK after seven pop bumper hits (by default), spelling "HAUNTED" in purple on the arrow that points at the pops.

After you get all the modes on the sign done, the next one is haunted multiball.

Think Otto modes and Springfield Mystery Spot from Simpsons PP.

#3 9 years ago

Ok thanks so you need to do all the "modes" on the haunted forest sign then the next vuk shot will start it. Is there a possibility to repeat one of the modes or as you knock them off it just defaults to the next in order? if not you change the sign by hitting what?

#4 9 years ago

where are these modes listed? Im guessing the monitor as nothing on the sign in the forest. Do you really have to look up at the monitor to figure out what mode you need there?

#5 9 years ago

I mean, they're all frenzies for something, so it's not a huge deal to know which one is next. I don't have a WOz handy, so I can't tell you how many there are, but yes, they're only listed on the monitor. (I assume so they could change them after playfield was finalised.)

As far as I understand you won't get the same one again until you get all of them.

#6 9 years ago

Also learned recently (thanks, pinside!) that you can disable the pops during play when a Haunted mode is lit, so if timed correctly, to increase the chance that the ball will fall through the pops to the left VUK.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 24.50
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 91.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

13,000 (OBO)
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haunted-forest-multiball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.